Chapter 18

Stan was waiting on his phone in the morning, waiting for the hot water bottle to warm his head up so much that he would seem sick. When it finally did, he groaned down to his mother, holding his stomach. "Mum..." He coughed. "I feel terrible, my heads burning and I feel so sick I want to throw up!"

"Let me check, sweetie." His mother said then felt his head. She was shocked but the truth would make her feel stupid. "Oh, darling! Go lie in bed now and I'll tell the school you're sick."

"Okay..mum." Stan groaned back more then went up to his room slowly. He smiled, his plan was going perfectly so far. He sat in his bed and got warmer and cozy, for he would have a thing or two to say about his 'best friend.' He wrote it out on notes first and waited until he knew the bus was gone. His parents and sister left the house then he blasted his music on max.

He obviously wasn't sick, he actually felt at his highest right now, but that wouldn't matter right now. He copied the words onto all of his messages, apart from Cartman and Kyle, then sent it. He then sat back and relaxed. His work here was done.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was sitting in class, doing some pointless math problems in their books. Mr Garrison was eating a sausage roll messily on his desk, talking to Mr Puppet quietly. The atmosphere was tired and stressful as if someone didn't do all 10 questions then they'd have an after school detention for an hour, and Mr Garrison didn't really give a damn who stayed and went.

Pip was helping Cartman with the questions secretly as he was second best at this subject. Kyle was the best, of course, as he was the smartest in his class. He completed everything in a matter of minutes then just sat back and relaxed, fiddling with his pen, taking it apart and putting it back together.

Kenny was struggling a bit with his but didn't have anything to do after school. Butters was at the other end of the room but said he had loads of homework to do, which he did, but just felt that it was a bit awkward if Kenny stayed over again. He didn't mind his kinky side too much, it was just sometimes a little to much for his small body.

Pip was looking around and somehow caught eyes with Damien. He didn't think much of it but thought that he needed help, so he asked him. "Damien." He whispered, tapping the tall, Basically bony figure. "Are you stuck?"

"No." Damien answered in a deep voice.

"Oh okay. It's just that I thought-"

"I thought you moved houses anyway."

"Yes, but I'm here for a little while until I move to another school. I didn't officially leave this school actually."

"Oh, Cool." Damien then sat back, put his paper in front of him, and went on his phone to scroll through Instagram. Pip was already done and just sat there in silence, watching the clock. He then looked at Damien again. His black, thick, messy hair and some scars running across his arms, looking like self harm. He had a plaster on his cheek and his deep red eyes gleaming in the rainy window.

He wasn't dark himself, he was pretty bright actually. He was polite, gentle, and prayed every morning and night for a good life. But for some reason he craved for Damien's attention and had the words clinging to his tongue. He knew that he would be a bad influence for him, and that he would probably never see him again when he leaves, but he still felt the urge to.

His dark personality and aura interested him but even his parents, when they were alive, told him to stay away from him. He brought no luck to his friends everyone said, but he didn't believe them. But it was soon the end of the lesson and only Clyde and Craig had to stay back. But, of course, Craig just put his middle finger up to Mr Garrison then walked away, leaving Clyde alone.