Everything

This is just something to hold you guys over until Valentine's Day, It's Ash and Drew writing letters to Misty and May respectively, I hope you all enjoy!

Dear Misty,

The day I got my Pikachu was the day I got almost everything in my life. I got my Pokemon partner, my first grand story, my first encounter with my archrival. I got a lot just there, but I got some other things that mean even more now. I got my best friend, my friendly rival, my gym partner, my training partner, my first traveling partner, my first, and only crush, and who would eventually become my girlfriend.

The years I've traveled with you were the best ones of my life. Sure, I didn't enjoy getting hit by your mallet, but I enjoyed the little moments we spent together. I didn't know it then, but you were the one person who kept me on my toes every second. Those years were always an adventure, whether it was fighting to keep team rocket from stealing Pikachu or fighting to keep Brock away from girls. Those years were the most fun I'd had.

When you had to go back to Kanto to run the gym, it hurt me so much. At first I thought I'd get over it, but I couldn't. Yeah I've had other friends who were girls like May, Dawn, and Iris; and I've had plenty of girls flirt with me like Serena and Miete. However, none of them could compare to the adventure you brought. I knew after leaving Sinnoh that I had feelings for you. Dawn and I had become best friends, yet leaving her was nowhere near as hard as leaving you. However, I was scared, I knew Gary had feelings for you as well and I was worried you had feelings for him as well. However, after Kalos I had to tell you.

I stayed home after Kalos for so long, I kept trying to confess but something always got in the way. Finally, I had enough of stalling and just straight up told you out of nowhere. Caught you off guard, but you admitted you had them for me as well. Even after winning the Alola league, that moment is still the best one of my life. I know I don't tell you this enough, but know that even while I'm here in Galar, I love you Misty.
            Love, Ash K.

Now here's Drew's letter to May.

Dear May,

The first time I saw you in a contest, I thought you'd be just another amateur coordinator. How wrong I was, you were inexperienced yes, but you had a natural ability for it. You didn't win, but I saw the determination in your eyes to come back and win the next one. That fire you had was something that made me know you were something special. Little did I know, you would become someone special for me. Over time, I started giving you the roses as I did have a slight attraction to you. I'll admit I was jealous of Ash spending so much time with you, not Brock though, probably because he hit on everyone. 

Your determination to win every contest inspired me, but every time you lost in a round I felt upset and I didn't know why. Finally, after I had told you I planned on going to Johto I realized I had fallen for you. I was worried I had teased you too much though, however when you decided to come to Johto with me, I knew I had almost everything. I had my pokemon, my career choice, my goals, my rivals, but you were so much more. You were my rival, my training partner, my best friend, my traveling partner, my first crush, and later my girlfriend and first kiss. Now, you're my everything. I could never live a day without you in my life anymore, even though you're in Sinnoh and I'm in Hoenn. You call me every day and yet I still can't remind you enough about this fact. I love you May Maple.
         Love, Drew H.

Aww wasn't that adorable. I hope it was. In the meantime, I'm ready for valentine's day!