Chapter 1, New Beginnings

Friday, 2nd of November 2018

Julien ends of his academic school year and prepares for the holidays ahead as his now former matriculants organise a farewell party of the year. He encounters a surprise on his to-do list for the farewell party.

As for me? I was glad it was about time high school had ended! The parties were starting to take place as December unfolded, the unnoticed girls suddenly became super fly on the gram and everyone became so vibrant. I knew I studied my ass off and it was time to hit the last party of the year with my closest friends Blake and Rafael. I was at home the day after my last exam spending some quality time to myself until I got a call from Rafael reminding me about the party later on that night. "Yo bro wassup? Tonight's party is gonna be lit and I heard there's gonna be a special guest tonight." "Yeah man I remember, damn tonight has gotta be lit!" I replied. "Ha ha for once you're hands are gonna take a break tonight." Rafael said as I replied smiling " Haha you're such an idiot man alright lemme get ready then I'll hit you up later." "Peace my man." *BEEP*. I had to go to the mall and upgrade my drip game. I stood up from the couch and admired my perfect shape of my butt on the sofa "Hmm,not even a rock would be lazier than me, was I really there for 12 hours?" I took a shower and got dressed skipping breakfast because it was already approaching lunch hour so I might've as well eat at the mall.

After a 15 minute drive to the Grove mall, I went to News Café to grab some brunch. Patiently waiting for the waiters to attend to me ,a lovely waitress was heading right towards me as I looked up from my phone. I said to myself "Oh my, what a beautiful lady." she approached me and asked so sweetly with a bright smile blinding my eyes "Hello, what would you like to have today?". I looked at her clear eyes made of bronze,noticing below her collar was her name Natalia. I gave a piercing smile as I replied back "Surprise me Natalia,I'm not a regular here so you better take care of me in the time being." She giggled back and replied "Well in that case I'll get you today's special with our best coffee. How does that sound?" I groomed my chin humming and said "Sounds good only if I get to see your pearly whites again." Her laugh was soothing to listen to as she smiled back at me and said " Don't worry I'll make sure of that.". She headed back to the counter to place my order.

A few minutes later she arrived at my table with my order, "Here you go, made with love from the chef.". I sat up right and noticed the lovely food bestowed before my eyes, "This might as well be my regular place to eat if I'm going to be this well taken care off." I said amazed by the dish. Natalia said "It's the least I could do for you. Anything else you'd like to have?" I looked back and said" I'd like to have you as my date to my friend's party tonight." She hugged her notebook as she asked "Hmm.... how sure am I that isn't what you say to any girl that walks past you?" I let out a soft laugh with a smug grin on my face and replied "Why don't we get out of here and find out shall we?". I stood up towards her direction and stuck out my arm "My lady?" , she smiled as she rolled her eyes and said "You're so going to get me fired for this, it better be worth it." I smiled back to her and said "Life is about doing crazy things that take your breathe away which in this case is your job." We laughed alongside each other as I ushered her out of the Café .

On our way back to her place she looked at me hesitantly, I could feel her gaze as she was watching my every move changing into higher gears. "Wow, I can't believe Mr. Anonymous still hasn't revealed his true identity yet." With her hands folded she finally thought about it. I giggled as I smiled looking at the road driving down the Western Bypass en route to Hochland Park. I replied to her "My name is Bond. James Bond.". She burst into laughter saying "I literally feel like I'm in a movie right now like, oh my word JB you're definitely what I needed on such a sizzling Friday afternoon." I looked back at her laughing with excitement drawn all over her face. She looked much more worthy than just a party, it was time to change plans. A few moments later we arrived at her place to change and get dressed.