Chapter 2: The First Day Of School

Finally, I am here at school. Mackenzie and Abigail, who are my best friends, were eating breakfast with Jaxen. He's my boyfriend; we have been together for about 6 months or so. I walked towards them, sat down next to Jaxen and said good morning to all. Jaxen grabbed me by my waist and gave me kiss in the cheek.

Mackenzie was the first to say hi back and she had to ask me how my summer went. She just had to know, but sadly I didn't have the answer. I just looked at them and smiled. Abigail looked mad at Mackenzie, thinking that mackenzie had made some wild mistake and as if i would've beaten her down. But I could never hurt her nor anyone.

Abigail said "Well, I don't know what you did but I spent time with my baby brother"

Ah, yes. That's right, I almost forgot, Abigail had a baby brother named Matt during the summer. We made sure she sent us a lot of pictures. But I guess she is just tired of the whole baby thing, you could see that she is not the one to be all baby like. Before Matt came she even used to call them little humans, which is actually like another word for baby or even child. By the looks of the pictures Matt was adorable. I asked how Matt was while my dear boyfriend was pulling me closer.

"He's fine. But how are you? I heard that the police had a lead on your sibling's case" Abigail said. Jaxen looked up at her all of the sudden like she had actually killed my brothers. I had to answer "They do. They actually think that somebody in our family killed them which is totally bizarre because none of us did it." Jaxen looks at me and kisses me in the cheek once again, still holding my waist.

"Hey girls, can you give me a second with Lai?" he said. He calls me Lai; it is cute because only he calls me that. The girls looked at him, nodded and left. They probably are waiting for me in the classroom or in the hallway. Jaxen looks at me with all seriousness and asked me how i was doing. I looked at him and I started crying. He hugged me.

"I can't deal with this anymore" I told him.

"You sound adorable with your british accent, still."

"Jaxen!"

"Okay! Okay... What's wrong? What do you mean you can't handle this anymore"

"Det. Nick told me that they believe it was one of my siblings... They think it's Logan"

"But, Logan was taking care of Lindsey. That's what you had said"

"Yeah. My parents don't even look at us anymore. It's as if it's to difficult to look at us in the face because we will remind them of the ones we've lost. As if it was really our fault."

"If you need something, anything at all... Just know that I'm here for you"

Jaxen is so nice. Anyway, the first ring bells and Jaxen kisses me goodbye while Abigail and Mackenzie grab my arms.

"What was that all about?" Mackenzie asked.

"Nothing. We are to be late for English. And if we are, Mr. Brown will send us to the office"

We walk into the classroom and we sit down. Thank God that Mr. Brown didn't notice the fact that we were late. In the middle of the class Mr. Brown calls my name, so I stand up and walk towards him in fear because his reasons for calling me right now are unknown.

He says to me "Lailah, the principle told me to send you to his office immediately"

Remeber to comment and favorite!!!!