A song and feelings

Louis was tired. It was after the concert and his head was spinning. It was always so loud at concerts. So loud.

That didn't stop him though. Everything had felt different with Zayn on stage. He could tell Zayn was hurting. It only motivated him more.

He grabbed a pencil and everything kinda just poured out. That wasn't going to work he had to put feeling into it but it still had convey his message.

He ended up working on it for three hours before he fell asleep.

Zayn was doing everything in his power to not start crying again. Liam was busy with harry. Louis...he couldn't really talk to Louis at the moment so that left Niall.

It wasn't exactly going well. Niall was explaining the history or baked potatoes. Although Zayn liked baked potatoes this wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear about.

"Niall I'm sorry but is there anything else we could talk about?" "Hmm French fries aren't actually made in France."

Zayn sighed. "Niall I think I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired. Have fun with your potato history okay."

"I need coffee." Louis stumbled out of his room. Niall looked up and Zayn froze.

"...oh hello boys... everything alright?" "Yeah I was talking to Zayn about the history of baked potatoes which is very interesting if you'd like to-"

"No I'm good." "You look...very tired. Are you okay Louis?" Louis looked at Zayn. Then answered Niall. "Yes I was just fixing a mistake that's all. I think it's almost done too."

Zayn got a confused look. "Oh fun." Louis made his coffee. "Zayn I thought you were going to bed." "What? Oh yes right...I'll see you boys tomorrow."

Zayn walked to his room. He looked at Louis one more time. He was smiling at him. Zayn was even more confused. He laid on his bed trying to come up with every situation he could of why Louis would act that way.

Eventually sleep over took him.

The next morning started with a knock on his door. "Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn!"

He grumbled and opened it. "yes Niall?" "Come on! Louis got a surprise!" "A surprise?" "Yeah!"

Niall tugged Zayn along. Zayn yawned and noticed that Liam and harry were also there but there was only one chair up front, and Niall shoved Zayn into it.

"What's all this Liam?" He looked to his friend. His friend just smiled.

Zayn looked back up. Louis sat In front of Zayn. About two feet away. He smiled at Zayn.

What on Earth is happening? Zayn thought to himself.

"This is a song for someone. Someone I hurt. Someone I answered wrong to. It's called a song for you."

A song for you

It may come out a whisper
So listen close
This is the only way I know
Please hear me.
I want to hold you close...

I'd give the world for you.
Somehow saved my heart for you.
So here's a song for you.
To help me say...
I love you.

I don't know when it started,
But now it's said and done.
Will you look at me differently?
Do you hate me?
Please forgive me...
But I want to hold you close

I'd give the world for you
I'm saving my heart for you.
So here's a song for you
I have to say...
I love you.

We can't change the way we feel.
Trust me baby it's real.
Believe me
Please be with me...
I need you close...
I'll give the world to you
And my heart's for you
This songs for you...
Will you say...
I love you too?

Zayn couldn't believe it. Louis looked directly at him the whole time he sang.

Louis does feel the same...