3am adventure

Louis sat up. He'd only slept for a couple hours and was still tired. Something was calling him out of his room though. A itch to get something to drink.

So with a groan he opened his door. It was quiet. And dark. He walked himself to the kitchen area they had set up for the boys.

He checked the time. 3am. He chuckled at himself. Who eats a bowl of cereal at 3am?

"What are you doing up?" Louis jumped. "god Zayn you scared the bloody hell out of me. I got up to get something to drink. Then I saw the cereal and..."

"And now your eating cereal at 3 in the morning." "Yeah. Sorry if I woke you" "You didn't. I got up to walk around. It usually helps me sleep"

It was quiet for a second. "Zayn I want to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did yesterday."

Zayn looked up. "Don't be. I shouldn't have walked away. The truth is I don't know if I am or not. What if I am? Management..."

"Management can go suck a ass. It doesn't matter what they think" "You say that now,but what happens when I'm kicked out of the band for being gay?"

Louis thought about it. A band without Zayn. It didn't feel right. "Well then, you can tell me. It's better than keeping it to yourself"

"Will you hate me after?" "Why would I hate you?" "So so many reasons." Louis stood up and walked over to Zayn with a slight smile.

"Trust me. I won't hate you." Zayn was thankful it was dark. His whole face was bright red.

"Yes. I am. I don't really know when I figured it out. It just kinda happened. It's difficult to tell anyone."

Louis smiled and hugged him. "Well first you need to calm down. It will be okay. Second you just gotta be happy with it. It's who you are you can't change that. Third thank you for telling me."

Zayn was slightly in shock. How can this man be so sweet. That's exactly what he'd wanted to hear since he found out.

"Louis I...I" "What are you two doing awake?" Louis let go of Zayn and looked at the security guard.

"I had a craving for fruity pebbles." "And you?" He pointed the flashlight at Zayn.

"I um...wanted to walk around." "Well you two are both done now. In bed now!"

"No need to yell. Anyways I'll walk him back sir. You continue with whatever you were doing."

The security guard grunted. "There better not be any funny business on your way back." Louis saluted the man with a goofy smile. "Yes sir"

Louis always knew how to make a situation better. Zayn smiled. He truly is incredible.

"Lou you don't have to walk me back I coulda walked myself." "No it's fine. I don't mind. Besides you didn't finish what you were saying."

"I um..." Zayn internally kicked himself. He still couldn't tell him the truth. "I just wanted to say thank you. What you said. It made me feel a lot better."

"Anytime." Louis stopped in front of Zayns door. "Till our next 3am adventure?" Zayn chuckled. "Till our next 3am adventure. Night Lou."

Louis waved "Night" and with that he walked off.

Zayn closed his door then slumped onto his bed. He had fallen for Louis. He couldn't even deny it now.

How the hell could he tell him. What if after everything was awkward? He didn't want to think about it right now. He needed sleep.

Louis on the other hand was happy as could be. He had a ton of fun. And he got his cereal. Plus he and Zayn had a good talk. He felt they were on good terms now.

He fell asleep after his bowl was empty. He had a smile and it didn't go anywhere the whole night.