Kisses

Zayn and Louis had fallen asleep watching a movie. They were still snuggled close when Louis woke up.

He smiled at the sleeping man next to him. Zayn really was beautiful. He looked so calm asleep.

The way the sun was shining on Zayn truly made him look like a angel. "An angel."

"Hmm?" Zayn sleepily looked up at Louis. "Oh nothing. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." "You didn't." Zayn smiled.

Louis smiled to and sat up leaning over Zayn. It made Zayns heart skip a beat.

"Calm down we aren't there...yet. I was just gonna kiss you" Louis laughed. Zayn felt a little embarrassed but he stilled smiled.

Louis held Zayns chin up a little and leaned in kissing him slowly. At first it was just a closed mouth kissed then Louis wanted a little more and gently bit Zayns bottom lip.

Zayn opened his mouth a little in response and Louis took this chance kissing Zayn deeper. Zayn was shocked by how good it felt. Their mouths moved together in a perfect rhythm.

Louis pulled away to let the both breath. "Wow." "Louis I didn't know you were such a amazing kisser." Louis smiled. "Thank you. Your not bad yourself love."

"Love?" "Sorry to soon?" "Not at all...kiss me again" Louis smiled bigger. "As you wish"

Louis leaned in again kissing a lot slower enjoying every second. Zayn however was getting impatient. He pulled Louis down more and opened his mouth more hoping that would encourage Louis to move faster.

Louis smirked into the kiss and explored Zayns mouth. The kiss was getting harder and harder to pull away from.

Then there was a knock on the door. Louis pulled away a little out of breath with puffy lips. "Damn" Zayn made a whiney noise.

Louis got up answering the door. "Oh hello harry." "Hey-oh...haha were you busy?" "What?" "Your lips are all puffy and your face is red. You two were snogging weren't you?"

Louis nodded. "Sorry I interrupted but we should leave for interviews now." Louis nodded again. "We will be there in a minute k?" "Got it"

Harry left and Louis shut the door. "Come on let's go." "Awe. No I don't want to get out of bed." "I know I'm sorry. You can wear my clothes again"

Zayn peeked up at Louis with a smile. "Okay." Louis smiled happily back and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt with a black jacket. "I'll change in the bathroom you can change out here."

Zayn nodded. Louis hurried into the bathroom after grabbing a beanie. Zayn picked out something similar to what Louis had picked and hurriedly got dressed.

After they both had clothes on they headed to find the others. "So you still haven't gotten me back yet. Is it something horrible?"

"Not at all." Zayn smiled. "Don't even worry about it." That just made Louis more nervous.

They walked down the steps there were cameras flashing and people screaming.

It was always a hassle when they had planned to go somewhere.

Perfect Zayn thought to himself. He stayed close to Louis waiting for the perfect moment.

Then it came everyone was concentrating on harry. So Zayn reached his hand down grabbing Louis butt.

"Eep!" Louis jumped looking right at Zayn who was laughing his ass off.

Harry just said a joke and nobody had paid attention to the little interaction.

"I can't believe you did that." Louis and the boys were now seated in a van. Thankfully there was a window separating the driver so their conversations wouldn't be heard.

"I said I would get you back." "What what did Zayn do?" Niall was confused. "I'm also curious" Liam looked at Zayn.

"He grabbed Lou's ass" harry laughed. "Your lucky they had their eyes on me" "yeah thanks harry."

Niall and Liam looked at each other than Louis then Zayn. Then they burst out laughing as hard as they could.

"He grabbed your bum!" Liam was laughing so hard he could barely talk.

"Yeah yeah yeah laugh it up. I'll get him back far worse. You'll see" he shot Zayn a glance.

Zayn swallowed. Was what he did a good idea after all? Louis smiled slightly staring right at Zayn looking completely innocent.

The van stopped in front of a building. There was already tons of people with cameras.

"Do you ever miss just being able to walk around without having to hide?" Niall looked out at the people.

"Sometimes, but this is our dream. These people helped out dream come true. I love every one of them. Even if a few are a little crazy." Louis smiled looking out the window too.

They hurriedly made their way through the crowd and into the building.

"I think I'm gonna have a smoke to calm my nerves." Louis reached into his pocket but Zayn stopped him. "Come on" "what why?"

Zayn tugged gently and Louis just followed him. Zayn pulled Louis into the maintenance closet shutting the door behind them.

"Zayn what are you doing?"