Introduction and Rules

So this is my first attempt at an apply fiction - I hope you like it!

This is an apply fiction based off BBC's Merlin. If you apply, I'll assign you a rough role/character outline. Please comment to fill in your character details! I'll make a form next chapter!

So, once everybody's applied and has been accepted, I'll send a few lucky people a PM to let you know that you are a sorcerer!!! You must keep this secret! I may also PM you with other secrets like love interests etc. If you receive a PM from anyone telling you about who a sorcerer is pls tell me! It will ruin the story otherwise! The sorcerers don't know who each other are, and none know that Merlin is a sorcerer.

I may also PM you to ask what your character would do in certain situations to make the book realistic. This will probably happen more to the sorcerers!

For the sake of the book, all sorcerers are evil.

The non-sorcerers will have opportunities to ACCUSE other people's characters of sorcery! If you want your character to accuse another, pls PM me and I'll decide whether or not to incorporate it into the story. If I do, I'll ask for further details and write a chapter on it!

Beware - being too nosy can get you killed! Not all characters are guaranteed to survive! No hate if your character dies!

The three nobles will choose which of the three servants they each want after all characters are assigned!

So in short:

- No hate
- Fill in form in next chapter to apply
- I'll PM you if you are a sorcerer!
- DON'T TELL ANYONE
- If you find out who a sorcerer is by accident, let me know!
- You are not guaranteed to survive!
- Any questions? Comment on here or PM me!
- Also please vote on chapters and follow me as it will be easier for me to keep track of you all! Don't worry, I always follow back!
- If you stop reading (votes and comments let me know if you are) there is a greater risk of your character dying!
- Nobles choose servants, not the other way around!

ENJOY!

EstelElfstone
X

P.S: Password is what the letters in italics make!
(Don't take it literally do what it says)

Also don't worry, villagers are going to get a MAJOR ROLE! They are also more suspicious for sorcerers...