Valentines Day

-Humans Pov-
I woke up in Whites ship on her shoulder and I asked White if I could check the time and she said " Of course my Starlight. " so she forced her Pearl to check the time and when I heard what day it was I freaked out! White questioned me "Is something wrong Starlight?" -oh good she didn't know it was Valentines Day- I then calmed down and said "Nothing I'm fine but can I go somewhere?" I asked her and started thinking of a place to bring her or a item to get here. "Where are you going?" She asked and I just replied with "I just wanted to explore alone." And White said "Fine but your not going alone , I'll send some of our strongest rubies to protect you if something bad happens." I was a little annoyed since I wanted to go by myself but then said "Okay." And she got her Pearl to bring the rubies and they followed me to the warp pad and I went back to Earth since thats the only planet I know about. I wanted to give her something special but what? I should know this but because of her recent "accident" I don't know.. Wait I know! The rubies almost couldn't keep up with my running but they managed, I went to a forest that I use to play in when I was younger and went deeper until I was behind the trees and said to myself "Its still there!" I looked at the field of pink,blue,yellow, and white flowers and I told the Rubies to get White Diamond and they did. Soon I saw Whites ship landind near and I had a small panic attack -what if she doesnt like it?- until White came along and saw the beautiful field of flowers and she cried happy tears. I broke the silence with " Do you like it? I wanted to give you a gift for Val-" White picked me up and hugged me against her chest and said "Starlight I love it, thank you so much!" And I smiled and hugged her back. I then said " White will you be mine?" And she blushed and said "Yes a million yes's!"she twirled with me in her hand. After a moment of crying happy tears and we laid down -I was laying on her chest and White was laying by the field- We watched the sun set and I drifted off to sleep happy.

~end~