Happy Ending for the 'war'

The ship took off to Earth where steven was fighting on his own, trying to keep the other gems just poofed and not shattered. The ship landed and the diamonds,me, and their court came out and the gems who can fight (not pearls since they aren't that good) went and fought for their diamonds and they even shattered some of the rebels before getting poofed but White Diamond saved their gems while giving them to Blue and Yellow Pearls.

Spinel and me was kept with Yellow and Blue pearl, we watched over the poofed thems and there was a lot of them. I glanced over at the fight and wanted to get closer but Spinel held me in place so I wouldn't move but I tricked her by saying a gem got poofed and is going to be shattered (its was behind the chaos) and they went over there so I could go Watch the battle close up but some of the rebel quartz got me and their weapond affected me? I though only gems can hurt each other but eh I didn't get hurt a lot and I broke free of their grip before I used my hands to single-handly poofed all of them and stomp on their gems to shatter them. Man my luck is good today, I thought. I went up closer to the fight where the Diamonds were kinda losing so they had a plan to fuse and I wanted to try even though I know I couldn't fuse with gems unless I'm half gem but I still wanted to try. They danced elegantly but they still shattered rebels while dancing, when they finished I hugged White leg and...

It worked! The diamonds and I fused..but how? I didn't have time for these questions since I needed to be aware if they need extra help since they have all the cool powers but I can block or use the extra arms for them? Also what would we call this fusion? Agrh stop asking questions and just pay attention!

Time skip-after fight
We won the fight.. And every homeworld gem reformed and was okay. I,on the other hand, was being lectured on how danger it was to be close to rebels and to be close to giant gems dancing since it could stomp me but they didn't so I don't understand why they were being such babys but whatever I wasn't listening.

We waved goodbye to Steven and his friends as we went on our ship to go back to homeworld and continue fixing gems by any way we can. The diamonds had a special meeting that I wasn't suppose to attend so I just sat in whites ship, bored until I was called into "The tower" and the Diamonds wanted to talk to me about something.

I wonder what the tower was and why it looks so old and like a jail cell but whatever, I'm pretty sure its nothing

But boy was I wrong..

(Next chapter soon!)