The shattering of a Garnet

~HUMANS POV~

The diamonds were hosting a ball and I attended because i'm with White of course. Things were going fine well not really White kept on pointing out things that weren't "perfect" and her pearl ~Well she looked controlled again~ made them perfect or trashed them. The other diamonds seemed worried and so was this little evil pink thing in the pink throne and so was I. But when the ball began and all hell broke loose.. A Ruby and a Sapphire accidentally fused while they were dancing and White looked more furious then ever she got up and I fell off her shoulder but her pearl catched me. White diamond walked over to "Garnet" and poofed them and shattered their gems. The other gems in the room were really scared and so was I but the diamonds just looked surprised with their mouths opened. Then White Diamond screamed "FUSING ISN'T TOLERATED HERE EVER SO TAKE THIS AS YOUR ONlY WARNING!" She then sat back down and said "Continue the ball." And they continued dancing and whatever. I just looked shocked and when White looked at me she cried "I-I'm sorry S-Starlight I-I don't k-know what came o-over me.." She hugged me by her face and the other diamonds ended the ball and began to comfort White Diamond.