Getting the gems back

White Diamond was taking too long so Blue and Yellow went without her with me and my blob (rip white), once we arrived at Earth we searched the villages for my house and it took forever until my blob found it and I went inside and it was abandoned but she didn't mind and just searched her room and found the following gems

An aquamarine, an Agate, Sapphire, jasper, a defect Lapis, a Ocean Pearl, Blue Zircon, and a Blue Spinel (some of these gems are canon/fanon)

I thought in my head 'How many friends did my mom make?' She bubbled the gems in water and carried them as she sat in Blues hand while they went to Roses garden and saw White Diamond sitting in it and they went over to her as she covered her gemstone.

Blue covered her mouth while Yellow was shock, how could a lapis do that much damage to a Diamond? Blue let you down and you hugged Whites legs (you could breath under water and other liquids cuz Owo op) as White said "Its going to be okay Starlight." Just as she finished her sentence, Steven came her and helped with Whites gem whil I released my gems into the water and the first one 'awake' was the aquamarine who seemed confused "My lapis, the Diamonds are going to attack yoh!" She recognized her lapis even though it was half-human..? The Aquamarine picked the human with ease but was then stopped by Blue grabbing them both "Don't worry my lapis I'll protect you!" The aquamarine broke free and was suprised her lapis didn't do anything "Its okay Aqua we are all friends now." The aquamarine was confused "I'll explain later when the others are awake." They both sat by the gems, waiting for them to reform.

Soon all the gems reformed and she told all of them how the war started and ended and how she ended up like this "may we still serve you?" Aqua asked and you nodded "Sure." The gems smiled as they went on Blues ship and the Pearl flew the ship back to Homeworld and the Aquas and Agates ordered the bismuths to build a room for their Lapis even though she shared one with White so they chilled in whites room as Blue Spinel showed them all types of tricks to be happy and sad and she made us laugh alot as she stretched her arms to reach all of us to hug us and soon enough White was back and was impressed with all the work me and 'my' gems did so she awarded me by giving me my favorite ice cream and gave the gems a higher status (below the Diamonds) and even though I didn't care White awarded me the status of 'Water Diamond' which rules over terraformers and blue gems which my aqua and agate handled since they wanted to and I let them did whatever.

The day was over and I went to my newly built room with all my gems and slept while my gems protected me and did my work for me

I love power (Not in a greedy way)