Change

-Human pov-

Alot of things changed after Valentines day. White Diamond was more nicer and didn't care about being perfect. She was more happy and so was I.

There was also a change in the gem that replaced Pink Diamond -I think her game was Spinel?- she wore Pink Diamonds old clothes without anyone forcing her too and she stopped sharing a room with Blue and made Pinks old room hers.

The ballroom rules also changed and I was suprised to what the nee rules was. The rule that I was most suprised with was the rule about fusing "Fusing is now allowed at balls". I was suprised because just a few weeks ago White was crazy about fusing to where she shattered 2 gems, but I guess things just changed. I also changed since I started wearing clothes like White Diamond, I wore a sparkling cape and a white dress -I looked fabulous- and everyone else approved which I was happy about.

Blue and Yellow also changed, Blue began more happy then sad and Yellow began more of a clown then a meanie-when I mean clown I mean her jokes were pretty funny- I was happy that everything changed and it kinda felt like home since the gems felt like family -White was my waifu not my family though- Blue was mom that cared for me, Yellow was the mom that wanted to make me laugh and Spinel was a sister who wanted to make me laugh too.

God I love change.

-The end-