𝘌𝘗 𝘖𝘕𝘌

MEETING

MEETING

"i really want to try cooking or baking in France, i am personally not a very good baker so i would like to learn." i said as we discussed what we wanted to do during our time in France. "i wanna take a film camera and take photos with it." i nodded in agreement. "yeah, retro aesthetic are  really popular nowadays and i think the fans would enjoy the retro theme." 

"yes! i love that idea of just us 6 in a house. in France. gosh my eight-year-old self is screaming."

A COUPLE MINUTES LATER

"and we talk to each other frankly and pour our feelings." chaeryeong explained. "yeah its very healthy to communicate and talk about your feelings even if it may be hard. bottling it in can cause some problems with your health." 

AFTER LOUIS VUITTON SHOW AND AT HOTEL

we walked into our hotel room with our fashion show gear still on

we walked into our hotel room with our fashion show gear still on. in the middle of the room was a white suitcase waiting to be opened. "wah whats inside?" i asked curiously. we opened it together and inside was a variety of small knick-knacks such as an hourglass, film cameras that had a sticker that read 'Paris Et ITZY' on it and mini eiffel towers. 

"100 hours of a romantic trip, Paris Et ITZY." we all say in unison. "Paris Et ITZY has a nice ring to it, i like it." i say admiring the ticking clock i was holding. "Theres a letter that i wanna read to you guys," we all look at lia. " Your 100 hours of romantic trip start now, take photos of your great trip in Paris, your precious photos are going to be put in your new album." 

"thats a lot of pressure." i say nervously. "in a way 100 hours is short but long at the same time." chaeryeong points out. "100 hours is roughly 4 days, i wonder if we can get everything we want to do in time." i say. "we can because we areeee ITZY!" yuna says enthusiastically. 

THE NEXT DAY  

we all walked out of the hotel with our big suitcases and onto the rainy streets of Paris, following Lia unni's lead

we all walked out of the hotel with our big suitcases and onto the rainy streets of Paris, following Lia unni's lead. we finally found our way to our new hostel, we were staying at. when we stepped in we were greeted with the warmth of the place. lia and i started to check in and i tried to gather everyone up. "ya yuna-ssi come here." her tall figure came running towards the counter. "now we just need you to put your email address and phone number here." the lady pointed at the sheet. "for all 6 of us?" i asked. "no just for you or you." pointing at lia and i. "thanks unni!" you said before running away to the vending machine. 

"what do i want?" i said tapping my chin. you finally decided as the other 4 girls came running towards you. "wanna share?" ryujin pleads. you shook your head before stepping aside so they could choose what they want. after minutes of you punching the vending machine to work, they finally got their snack and we went off to our new rooms. 

we entered the room in awe of how much it reminded us of a dormitory. "this is really nice." "rock paper scissors" ryujin says out of the blue but everyone does it anyway. "me, ryujin and chanmi won!! we get to choose our beds!" i immediately opted for the top bunk.

ON THE STREETS OF PARIS

"the streets of Paris are so beautiful, i could walk around for hours!" i said while twirling on the sidewalk. 'i really wanna see the Arc De Triomphe, i learnt a lot about it in school and ive always wanted to see it in real life." i said to no one in particular. we crossed the road together, fascinated at the large buildings and big roads. 

"we are here!" yeji shouts. we immediately take photos of each other, trying to capture the moment. "chanmi-ah let me take a photo of you." ryujin says, taking your phone out of your hands and gesturing for you to pose. you turn back to the camera, gently smiling as ryujin snaps away.