𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

chanmis first meeting the girls

【YEJI】

2018

i was practising hard in the dance room, trying hard for the monthly procedures. i had just recently moved here from my previous company so i had to adjust here pretty quickly if i wanted to debut soon. luckily ive already made a couple of friends. "wahhh that was really good!" i look up to see a cat-eyed girl who looked like she ran a marathon with baby hairs flying crazily on her head. "thank you!" i noticed the pretty purple jacket she was wearing, "your jacket is really pretty! where did you get it from?" the girl's eyes widened. "i actually have two of these jackets! do you want one?" 

【JISU (LIA)】

LATE 2018

"hi! jisu unni right? im chanmi!" jyp just gave the news on the news on the members of their new girlgroup. some people were sad and upset, some were very happy and some were unbothered. i was familiar with most of the people in the lineup except for one, 'jisu'. i knew yeji unni was friends with her and i saw her walking around the company a lot but i never got to get to know her. "yes thats me! and of course i know you, youre who everybody talks about around here." i blushed at her comment, "thanks?" 

【RYUJIN】

2017: HIGHLIGHT REEL VIDEO SET 

(this is before chanmi joined JYP)

"all im saying is that i could 10/10 beat you in a fight!" i was sitting down trying to convince my brothers friend/fellow member of his group about how i could beat him in a fight. "what are your baby arms gonna do to me?" hoseok scoffed. "excuse me am i in the right place?" a deep yet soft voice asked from the white door. "i am here for the highlight reel set?" she stood out from behind the door. "ah yes ryujin, just wait a couple of minutes before you can practice." the director said before walking off. "hi! are you the dancer?" i walked up to the girl who just walked in. "yes! i am ryujin from jyp!" she nodded. "cool! im chanmi from bighit, im in another scene but its not for another hour." i replied, analyzing her features. after a couple of minutes of talking i was called to my set. 'i better go but text me!" i said before leaving. little did i know i was gonna be transferred to jyp.

【CHAERYEONG】

2018

i was walking with yeji to the cafeteria when she suddenly stopped . "what?" i asked confused. "its lee chaeryeong!" i was fairly new to the company so i havent had the chance to meet a lot of the trainees. i knew chaeryeong from sixteen and other shows so it was like meeting a celebrity. "shall we go introduce ourselves?" i asked yeji hesitantly. "yes! but dont embarrass ourselves."  i said, nervous to talk FRICKEN LEE CHAERYEONG. 'okay just breathe chanmi..' i thought to myself. "hi! im yeji and this is chanmi!" yeji said to her. "hi! im chaeryeong, would you like to join me?" she asked, gesturing to the various dishes in front of her.  

【YUNA】

2018

"hi my name is park chanmi and i am a new trainee here. please treat me well!" a bunch of chatter filled the room after i said my name. "okay people back to work!" the teacher called out. "chanmi-ah!" i looked to where my name was called from. "ryujin-ie!" i went in for a hug. "you came to jyp?" she asked excitedly. "i was transferred here by my company!" bighit decided to move me to jyp because he knew that jyp was going to create a new girl group soon and he wanted me to take the chance so i did. "well heres my friend yuna!" a tall girl, way taller than me bowed and said, "hi! im yuna-ssi!" her bubbly personality immediately put a smile on your face. "lets be friends!" i said interlocking my arms with hers.