𝘜𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙

| |PREDEBUT | 2018i jump out of the car and i thank my uber for driving me

| |
PREDEBUT | 2018
i jump out of the car and i thank my uber for driving me. i walk into the entrance of BIGHIT building with a package in my hand and my hair swinging left and right. "unni!" i smile and greet the front desk lady, "ah yes chanmi, you can just go straight up," she says and i walk past her and go up the elevator. it stops on the 2nd floor and a bunch of trainees come in. i bow to them as they nervously walk into the elevator.

"i think that's chanmi," one of them whispers to his friend. "the one who all the other boys always mention?" the other exclaims, i try my hardest to keep my laughs in. i don't seem to recognise them, "they must be new," i think in my head. i walk to the other desk lady sitting there. i've already moved from bighit and was now training at jyp, "unni, can you drop this for park jimin please?" i slide the parcel over to her. "actually he's in the room there so you can give it to him yourself." she says nicely. i smile and walk over to the room, knocking on it.

i walk inside to see my brother on his phone, "chanmi? what are you doing here?" he asks embracing me in a hug, "eomma wanted me to give this to you." i went to busan for a couple of days prior and i was asked to give this to him. "thanks actually my friends are coming in a second, do you wanna meet them?"

"depends on who they are?" he chuckles, "i'm sure you'll like them," just as he says that we hear a knock on the door, "jimin-ssi!" 3 tall boys walk into the room and jimin greets them as well, i tilt my head as they looked very familiar, "it's not one of the members.." but my eyes widended as i realised. sungwoon from wanna one, kai from exo and taemin from shinee just walked into the room. i was shooketh and didn't know what to do. i looked like an idiot frozen in my spot. "chanmi-ah these are my friends, friends this is my sister." i bow to them only managing to utter out a "hi"

they all chuckled at my shyness, bowing back. "chanmi-ssi, jimin said that you're a trainee at jyp?" i nodded at him but before i could reply jimin interrupted me, "she's actually debuting next year-" my eyes widen and i hit him "you're not supposed to tell anybody!" he smiles at me sheepishly, "whoops.."

"ANYWAY i need to go for a second so i'll just leave you guys for a second," jimin says quickly before leaving. "seriously, that boy." i scowl. "so i hear chanmi that you're a dancer?" sungwoon asks. "yeah i am, actually i've learnt a lot of your guys choreography." i say with a little more confidence

after a while jimin walks into you laughing with his 3 friends, "i see you guys have gotten along- YAH" he shouts when he realises what we are laughing about. a derp photo of jimin from his teenage years was displayed on my phone screen for everyone to see, "seriously chanmi,,,"

| |
i currently have zero inspiration right now so i'll be back in a while 💗