Epi.9

Rosalía pov

"I'll get you a change of clothes

"I'll get you a change of clothes." He says and gets out of bed.

His room has a low bed that's really comfortable, a fine painted mural on the corner of the wall, and medals on the wall. His back his turned on me, but I look at Oscar through the mirror. The stern tone on his face was softened. He nibbles on the side of his cheek and his simple dimples show. I wish I got to see the somewhat innocent Oscar, I wonder if he'd be more open about things. Would he been at culinary school and would have bumped into a girl that was actually good for him? Would their relationship would have taken the right steps? I humbly wished Oscar got that. He may not fully show it but he wanted that life.

I wonder where I'd be if I wasn't in Freeridge. Would I be in a actually class room teaching fourth graders? Would I have gotten married first and then get pregnant? Would Abuela be accepting the fact who I was with? I wish I could watch what could've been, but I know there's light out of this tunnel. I take my hair tie and pull it up to put it in a bun. Oscar tosses hus black flannel shirt on the bed. I pull out my bun a little and give him a look for him to turn around.

"Princessa I've seen you already not the time to be shy now." He smirks.

I don't even know how to respond to that but I know how to react. I grab the nearest pillow and chuck it at him. It hits his chest and he lets out a laugh I've never heard before. He jokingly rolls his eyes and turns around. I quickly take my dress and shirt off to only replace it with a shirt the hangs close to my knees. Suddenly my stomach pang with pain and I settle myself on the bed. I don't need to throw up I already did at the gas station. I had to chew a bunch of gum after that too.

"You can turn around." I sigh softly.

Oscar lays on the bed. His chain jingles against his bare chest and his black basketball shorts show of his butt pretty good. I wish he didn't wear those baggy shorts all the time, I prefer this way more. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a hard flick to my forehead. I suck in a hiss and place my hand on my head.

"Quit looking at me like that you're pregnant now." He scolds.

I roll my eyes and turn myself away from him. I try my best to hold in my smile and act mad at him. He grabs my arm, but I suck my teeth and push his hand away.

"Than you shouldn't flick your baby mama in the forehead like that then." I whine.

The bed soon sinks behind me and I can feel his body heat near me. A soft kiss plants on my neck and his big arms curl around me.

"Don't say that. You're Rosalía. The mother of my future son. And mine." He says between kisses.

My heart sulks. He thinks of me as my own person and has respect for me, not to mention he said I'm his girl! I look at him with my stupid grin and chuckle.

"We're not having a boy I want a baby girl." I rest my head on his chest.

I'm pulled into the middle of the bed and I stare into Oscars dull eyes. I hope the baby has his dimples and plump lips.

"Nah we're having a son and his name is going to be Israel jr Diaz."

"So you've been planning on a kid long before?"

His lips curl into a sweet grin and he nods. My stomach pangs again and I get off of him. Shit I need to go to the restroom. I just get off of the bed and go into the guest bathroom. I really don't want to throw up again! I set myself in front of the toilet and prop myself up. Soon the sour taste comes out and there goes my dinner. The door opens and Oscar squats behind me, gently rubbing my back. By the time I'm done, I have tears on the bridges of my eyes, I'm red from the neck up and I'm sweating on my face.

Oscar grabs a spare toothbrush and a cold towel for me.

" thank you." I pull the energy together to say to him.

"Princessa tell your Abuela soon I don't wanna miss out on things like this."
-
I cuddle up on Oscar and close my eyes. Our legs tangle together and his arm hangs around my hip.

" If we had a girl what would you name her?" He asks.

"Emerald Leah Diaz." I say loud enough for him to hear.

I need to take the opportunity to ask the big question.

"...would you make our kid a Santo?" I ask with fear in my bones.

He pauses and pecks my head.

"Yes."

I just lay in the dark room with his arms around me. I wanted to push him away right then and there. Abuela was right and he isn't the man or in this case the father I want him to be. The only thing to spoke for us was the fan.

"Oscar I don't want my kid raised here honestly." I say knowing thats
a deal breaker for him.

His lips attached to mine and I slowly break the kiss.

"Stop avoiding it." I lower my tone

"Let's worry about it later."

I nod and sleep to his slow heartbeat .
-
I wake up early. I couldn't shake off what he said last night to me. I stare straight at the tear drop tattoo. My son or daughter will one day know what that means. That Oscar has taken a persons life from the earth. I put on his sweatpants and grab his car keys. I'll just buy donuts for us. I write a quick note for him if he wakes up. I leave the house and hop in his all red car. It smells like a manly scent in here. I pull out of the driveway and I'm happy it's six something in the morning, so nobody important can see me. I reach the shop, buy a box and drive back to the house.

Before I can close the door Oscar steps out of the hall with his regular clothes back on. I close the door and act like I wasn't checking him out. I hear a chuckle and I'm pulled into him. His sharp eyebrows tilt up and he gives me the look.

"I uh got donuts."

I open the box and show him. His dull eyes flicker down at the box.

"Sprinkles?" He chuckles.