Chapter 1

It was Friday night and I was returning back at my house from a party around 2 am. The party wasn't too far from my house so I had decided to walk. I was wearing a short tight red dress with some red heels and I was wearing a black leather jacket. I had a thick layer of makeup and i had some dark red lipstick on. The cold air was blowing my straightened hair back and I had just started shivering from how cold the weather here in London was. I was 10 minutes away from my house when I heard a loud noise come out of a dark alley. I slowed down my pace and walked towards the sound. I know you are probably thinking that I'm crazy but I just couldn't help but walk into that alley. As I carefully walked into the dark alley I saw a man lying down on the dirty road with his back leaning against the ,again dirty, wall. I spoke just enough for him to hear me. "Sir..are you okay?" I asked as I went closer to the guy. I got on my knees and touched the guys chest. Thankfully he was breathing as my eyes went to his face I realized that he was bleeding from his nose and he had bruises all over him. He was around my age, 19-20 I assume. I unlocked my phone so I could call an ambulance and as soon as I did that he started speaking. "Don't..call any..one" he could barely even speak. "Sir you are very hurt. I need to call an ambulance" I said to him fully concerned. He still did not want me to call someone though. "No. Do not." he said with a straight voice. "Just..h-help me..g-get up" he spoke again with a cracked voice this time. I immediately grabbed him by the hand and after a few tries I managed to pull him up from the ground and on his feet as his left arm went around my shoulder. We slowly walked towards my apartment. You are probably calling me crazy for leading a complete stranger straight into my house but that was the only thing I could do. I wasn't going to leave him there! We reached my apartment door and I took the key out of the back of my phonecase and unlocked the door. We entered my house and I closed the door with my right foot and went towards the living room. I reached the sofa and carefully let him lie on there. I quickly went to the kitchen and brought him some ice to put on the bruises. I handed him the ice and then brought a wet towel to clean the blood from his nose and the scratches he had on his face. He sat up holding the ice to one of his bruises. I sat down on the table opposite of him. His hair was messy and all over the place. I went my hand through his hair so it wasn't over his face. I placed the towel over this big cut he had on his face and he flinched a bit. "Sorry.." I claimed while he just looked me in the eyes and remained silent. "You know.. I never really got to know your name... I think it would be a good idea to know the name of the stranger I just let into m-" I said and before I even finish my sentence "Kio. My name is Kio" he said with a cold tone. "Well that's a nice name you have" i claimed. "And you?" he said with his deep voice. "Alice" I exclaimed and he didn't say anything. "If you don't mind asking..what happened to you back there..?" I asked and then questioned my self if I really wanted an answer to that.. "I fell" he said with a straight face. "And you expect me to believe that you just fell and created this whole mess to you?" i said and he looked me in the eyes with no emotion. I felt shy under his gaze and as if I had asked the wrong question. he smirked at me and told me "You wouldn't like the answer to the previous question so yes. You should believe that I just fell." after his answer I kept silent. I got up and went over to my room to change clothes. I locked the door behind me took my heels off and stripped my clothes. I wore a grey crop top and some grey sweatpants and then put my hair up in a messy bun. I took my makeup off and then went back to the living room to see Kio sleeping peacefully on the couch. I went to the kitchen to make my self a cup of hot tea because I was still kind of shocked from what I had experienced the last couple of hours. I looked at the time and it was 4 am. Thank god it's Saturday tomorrow. I quickly drank my cup of tea and went to check on Kio but he was no longer sitting on the sofa. I looked everywhere but he wasn't in the house. He must have left while I was in the kitchen. I decided I was going to sleep. I entered my bedroom and walked towards my bed. I lied down and tried to sleep. I started thinking how weird tonight was. Everything was so intense. It felt as if I was in a movie! I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and turned to my side and started slowly drifting to sleep. Something was telling me that my life was no longer going to be normal.

Read the next chapter to find out what happens.

Thanks for reading babes❤️🦋