Chapter 9

previously
I unzipped them and when I was about to touch it he grabbed my wrist under the table and stopped me. He looked me in the eyes with a mad looking face and whispered in my ear "Do not tease me" and I took my hand away. He fixed his pants and continued the meeting. An hour later the meeting was over and we went back to the limo. As soon as the car started I felt my eyes heavy. I fell asleep.

Someone woke me up and said "Mrs. Alice, dinner is ready and Mr. Cyr wants you there" I nodded and he left. I looked around and saw that I was in my room. Someone must have carried me here. I stood up and went towards my dressing room. Yes, my "wardrobe" is a whole room. I picked a dark purple short dress and tried it on. I looked in the mirror. "Wow" I whispered to myself. It looked even better than I remembered it at the shop. I put on some black heels, did light makeup and looked at the mirror once again. I smiled to my reflection and one of the guards walked me to the dinning area. A big garden. A big beautiful garden. I was stunned. I walked further into the garden and stopped to look at this mesmerising sight. I was completely lost due to the fact that this place was huge. I walked and walked trying to find an exit until I heard "Are you lost babygirl?" and felt my back hitting on someone. I turned around to see Kio down looking at me. His intense gaze made my legs go weak for him.
I then stared on the floor out of embarrassment. His fingers reached for my face and slightly lifted it up. A small chuckle escaped his mouth followed by a smirk. "Cute" he said. I blushed and looked down again. "You must be hungry. Follow me." he said walking away. So I followed him. I looked up and saw a small table for two with candles, lighting it up, food and wine. He took my chair out for me and I sat down. He then sat on the opposite side of me. A while later after eating I was looking around at this big garden. "Do you like the food?" he said gaining my attention and making eye contact with me. "Yes. It's really tasty. Thank you." I said. "I'm glad you like it. I prepared this whole dinner." he said confidently. I blushed and looked down on my lap trying to hold back my smile at the thought of him preparing this all by himself. I never thought my best friend would be this dangerous but just as sweet. "Follow me" he said getting up from his chair and walking away as I did the same following him. I was so mesmerized by this beautiful garden still that I didn't realize Kio had stopped walking. I bumped into him and lost my balance but before I could hit the ground. He caught me. We were staring in each others eyes. He beautiful doe eyes looked worried scanning through my whole face to see if I'm injured. I broke the eye contact and stood on my feet. He let me catch me breath and continued walking. I followed him once again even more embarrassed. He stopped again this time infront of a somewhat like balcony with the amazing view of the sea. The moon in the perfect position. "Why Kio?" I asked him causing him to look at me. "Why didn't you tell me from the begging?" I continued. "I didn't want to scare you away." he said looking down. My fingers went to his chin lifting his face. "I really didn't want to lose you. Words cannot describe the way you make me feel" he said. "Why are you being so nice Kio?" i said melting at his words. His hands wrapped around my waist bringing me close to his body. "Because I like you Y/n" he said making my eyes widen. "K- Kio.." i couldn't believe what he said. He surely can't be serious. Before I could say anything else his soft lips were on mine making me melt under his touch. He pulled away slightly smiling. "Kio I like you too. I don't need 365 days to fall for you. I've already fallen" I confessed my strong feelings for him. His smile grew bigger making me smile too.
[today]
"And thats how me and your father met" I said smiling while Kionwas holding my hand.  Explaining to our two beautiful children how me and Kio met. "Daddy you were in the Mafia?" Ella asked her father putting him in a difficult situation. "Yes but that was a long time ago baby" he said taking her onto his lap hugging her. "Mommy were you scared of Daddy?" Mark asked me causing me to chuckle. "Not even once love" i said ruffling his hair a bit and looking at my watch. "Time for bed" i said clapping my hands. Kio and I tucked them to sleep and cuddled up on the sofa. "I love you" he whispered kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I said snuggling closer to him smiling.
I guess happy endings don't exist only in fairytales.

This is the end of this book. I'm so sorry it ended like this. I KNOW it's bad but please forgive me. I lost interest in writing this book. I still love Kio I just didn't feel like continuing this book. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 15K. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GREATFULL I AM. I never thought I would get this many reads. Thank you so much for your love and support. My new book will be BTS one shots. And I'll try to upload as much as possible. Thank you again. Words can't describe how thankful I am. I love you so much 🥺💞💕💓💗💘💖💝❤️💋🦋