Chapter 5

previously
"I saw Kio sitting on a couch with a bottle of whiskey on the table beside him and a glass of it on his hands. He turned around and quickly got up when he saw me. "I- I don't understand.." I said softly. "Alice-" he tried to say something but I cut him off by continuing..." 
-----
"Kio I really don't understand. We've been best friends for a while now but yet I know nothing about you." I said starting to get angry. "Alice please let me explain" he said. "No i'm not going to listen to your bullshit again! First I save your ass and you come into my life messing it all up and now we got chased and almost died and now I find out you are fucking rich?! Is there anything else I should know?! Because i'm done with these surprises!" I yelled at him. "Well I saved you and I believe a "thank you" would be nice!" he raised his voice at me. "Don't you fucking dare and raise your voice at me! You know what. I'm going to the police!" I said walking away. He grabbed my arm and forcefully sat me on an arm chair. He looked at me in the eyes while he was still holding my hand tightly. He came closer to me and I looked away. "You aren't going anywhere" he said and turned his back at me. "You can't just keep me here forever" I said. He turned his head and said "Watch me". I was shocked. "This is called kidnapping" I said and he laughed at my statement. I ran towards the exit but he ran after me and caught me. He pushed me against the wall and I saw the anger on his face. "I want to be gentle with you but you aren't helping me" he said and I kept silent. Someone entered the room and called him boss. He looked over to them and then put one of his guards to take me back to the room. "Take her back to the room" he said and the guard nodded and took me back to my room. They locked me in the room and I sat on the bed. I fell asleep out of boredom. I woke up two hours later and found the door unlocked. I went to the living room and there he was again. "There's the sleeping beauty" he said and smirked at me.
"Why are you doing this Kio?" I said and he said "Because I don't know if I can trust you again". "Kio I would never go to the police. I said it without thinking. I would have done it a long time ago if that's what I wanted" I said getting closer to him. "You have 365 days" he replied. "To do what" I asked him. "To earn my trust back" he said. "And I'm going to be locked up here for a whole year?!" I said as my eyes widened. "Are you crazy?! And what if I fail? Are you going to kill me?" I added. He just looked me in the eyes. "You haven't thought about that have you?" He looked away and sighed. "I know you won't let me down. I have faith in you." he said. "Then let me go! There's no reason of keeping me here." I exclaimed. "I have a better idea. You are going to live with me for 365 days without being locked up here. You can live your life while living in this house, but if I the cops show up in my house or I learn anything that has to do with you and the police.." he said but I cut him off "What? You're going to kill me?" I said and went closer to him. "Only if I have to. Now do we have a deal?" he said and waited for me to shake his hand. "Live here for a whole year pretending i'm rich? Sure why not. Deal" I said and shook his hand. "See it's not going to be that bad" he said and slightly smiled at me. God I missed that genuine smile. "I'm going to need clothes if i'm going to live here" I smirked and he knew exactly where I was going with it so he smirked back. "We leave in 2 hours" he said. 

Read the next chapter to find out what happens.

More chapters are coming stay tuned:) This is really starting to turn into 365 days😂 lmao no i'm not going to steal the whole movie. Just some ideas don't worry:)

Thanks for reading babes❤️🦋