Chapter 6

previously
"Live here for a whole year pretending i'm rich? Sure why not. Deal" I said and shook his hand. "See it's not going to be that bad" he said and slightly smiled at me. God I missed that genuine smile. "I'm going to need clothes if i'm going to live here" I smirked and he knew exactly what I meant so he smirked back. "We leave in 2 hours" he said. 
-----
I turned my back and went towards my room. I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself and completely zoned out. I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my waist and I flinched. "Holy shit Kio!" I said. "I'm sorry" he said and I turned around to face him. "Alice.. I don't want you to be scared of me" he said and put his right hand on my cheek. "I just feel like you are a whole different person" I said. "I didn't want to show you who I really am because you'd be scared and you'd leave.." he said. "Kio..-" I tried to say but he continued "I didn't want you to leave. For once in my life I felt like I was normal... thanks to you Alice". "Kio we're best friends. Trust me I wouldn't leave. And neither I am now. You made my life less boring. The adrenaline I felt when I was with you... I can't explain how good it felt. I'm so grateful I met you Kio." I said and he hugged me. "Mr. Cyr.." one of the guards entered the room. Kio broke the hug and looked at the guard with a strict look on his face. "..we have a problem" the guard continued and Kio raised an eyebrow "What kind of problem?" he asked and went closer to the guard. The guard whispered something in his ear and I saw Kio's face get angrier with every word the guard whispered to him. He was now breathing heavily. "Alice stay here" he told me and stormed out of the room with the guard. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to listen to him and stay but..something was telling me to follow him. I slowly walked through the house and until I reached the front door. I hesitated to open the door because I knew I should've listened to Kio. I opened the door and whispered "ohhh this is a bad idea". I took a deep breath and walked out of the enormous house. I walked towards a big crowded area somewhere in the back. Everyone was dressed in black suits and were creating a bad shaped circle or something like that. There was a person on the ground begging for mercy and a man that looked very much like Kio standing in front of him pointing a gun at the hopeless mans head. I watched in shock as Kio was about to pull the trigger. I run as fast as I could to protect the man. I stood in front of the man and now the gun was pointed at me. "Kio stop!" I said tearing up. "Alice step out of the way." he said but I didn't listen "No. Kio you don't want to kill him. Put the gun down please!" I continued with now tears falling down my eyes. He just stood there looking at me with  anger in the eyes. I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid at this moment. And the more I looked him in the eyes the more afraid I became. "Alice.." he called out my name with such anger I thought he was going to shoot me. "Kio..please listen to me.. This isn't you." I said and stepped closer and closer. I put my hand on his cheek and I saw again the boy I met.. The sweet, loving and caring Kio. He put the gun down and smiled at me. "Mr. Cyr what are we going to do with him?". One of them said. "Let him go" Kio said without losing eye contact with me and I smiled at him.

Read the next chapter to find out what happens.

Okay I own you guys an apology. I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in such a long time but I was enjoying my vacations. Thank you for 5k reads!! More chapters are coming I promise ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for reading babes❤️🦋