Chapter 8

previously
The amount of money that was spent on clothes, makeup and shoes is- I'm getting a heart attack just by the thought of it. Make his pockets hurt ladies. He had a meeting so we walked back to the car and drove to the destination.

The ride was pretty silent and we got to the destination very quickly. We went towards a nightclub but we didn't enter from the front. A really tall guy took us to the back and we entered the building. We were inside a living room or something like that and they told us to sit down and wait on one of the couches. A couple of minutes later the door in front of us opened and an old looking guy greeted us into his office thingy. "Alice this is my father Ben, Father this is Alice." Kio said. "Pleasure to meet you Alice. I've heard so much about you" Kio's father said with a smile on his face. "It's really nice to finally meet one of Kio's family members. He doesn't really talk about his family." I said. "Ah yes my son feels like we embarrass him" he said "Okay I think that's enough talking father" Kio said. "See, no matter what I do he thinks I'm embarrassing him" his father said laughing and I gave him a small smile. Mr. Ben led us to a big room that had a huge meeting table in the middle and some comfy looking chairs. There were already a lot of people in this room sitting around the table and they were all dressed very posh. I'm talking tuxedos and dresses that look very expensive. They all had this serious face expression on. I'm guessing they were all just like Kio. Mafia members.We sat down and Mr. Ben started talking and was looking really angry. So Mr. Ben is the boss. He was yelling about something but I wasn't paying attention because I honestly didn't care and I should just mind my business and stay out of trouble. I mean..more trouble. It had been almost and hour and I was so bored. I instantly got an idea, probably a bad one..wait no, definitely a bad one. I decided to maybe tease Kio a bit. Everyone was writing down things on their notebook thingy and so was Kio so I thought I would try and distract him a little. I put my hand on his thigh under the table and whispered in his ear "I'm bored". I saw him bite his lip and smile a bit while he was still looking down at his notebook. I put my hand even closer to his..um..you know.. and he flinched. He put my hand on my  thigh and looked at me with a strict face and mouthed me "No". He kept on writing and I put my hand back on his thigh even closer this time. I undid his belt. He widened his eyes and I continued and unbutton his pants. I unzipped them and when I was about to touch it he grabbed my wrist under the table and stopped me. He looked me in the eyes with a mad looking face and whispered in my ear "Do not tease me" and I took my hand away. He fixed his pants and continued the meeting. An hour later the meeting was over and we went back to the limo. As soon as the car started I felt my eyes heavy. I fell asleep.

Read the next chapter chapter to find out what happens.

Okay this is a really small one I'm sorry:( But at least I uploaded:)) Okay imma go now lOvE yOu❤️❤️

Thanks for reading babes ❤️🦋