Chapter 4

previously
"We were driving for a while and he kept looking at the mirror and looked a bit anxious. He drove faster and took sharp turns. "Is everything alright?" I asked. He looked at the mirror and said..."
-----
..."Okay I don't want you to panic but we may or may not being chased". I obviously started to panic. "YOU WANT ME NOT TO PANIC WHILE WE ARE BEING CHASED?!" i screamed. "Alice it's okay I GOT this thrust me." he said trying to calm me down as his foot pressed the gas pedal and we went faster. "Okay. okay this is it I'm going to die. We are going to die." i said panicking even more and he took a sharp turn. "ALICE CALM DOWN! No one is going to die! Now shut up I need to make a call." he said and I almost cried. He hasn't yelled at me like that before. I stayed quiet while he was calling someone. He dialed a number and put the phone on his ear. "I need backup" he said and hang up the phone. The phone call lasted only 2 seconds. "Open your legs" he said and I widened my eyes and looked at him. "What?!" I said. "Just open your legs Alice!" he said and I divided my legs. He opened the sun visor above his head and grabbed a knife and ripped the fabric between my legs on the seat and took a gun out. The car behind us started shooting at us and I lost it again. I was panicking even more. "Omg, omg, omg. HOLY SHIT". Kio went even faster that's when 'backup' showed up. "Alice get down!" he said and I did. He shot the guy from my side and killed him and the car crushed at a wall. "Omg you KILLED him?!" I said. "I had no choice Alice. Now stay down!" he said and I was so scared. He took a left turn and there was almost no road left. There was water in front of us. "Kio" i started breathing heavily. "Kio there is no road ahead stop the fucking car!" he looked at the mirror "KIO" I screamed and before I knew it we fell in the water. I screamed underwater and tried to open the door but it was stuck. I felt like I didn't have anymore air. Everything went black.
-----
Kio's POV
I managed to get out and tried to open Alice's door but it was stuck for good. I looked at her slowly fainting. I started punching the window until it broke. I took her out and carried her to the surface. We ended up on a beach and I did CPR to Alice but she wouldn't wake up. "No Alice. No! wake up!" I felt tears streaming down my face. I think I'm catching feelings for her. No Kio you shouldn't. You are too dangerous for her. Look what you did to her. I put my ear on her chest and she was still alive she just fainted. "Oh thank god" I whispered. I carried her bridal style and took her to my house. I put her on my bed and told one of the maids to change Alice's clothes and let her rest. I showered and changed clothes and went to the living room and put me some whiskey to drink and sat down on the couch and watched the fire.
-----
Alice's POV (a few hours later)
I slowly woke up and looked around at the room. I realized I have never seen this room in my life. The room was huge and smelled nice. The bed I was sitting was very big and the mattress was so soft. I was wearing a robe and the fabric felt expensive. "Who changed me?" I thought to myself. I slowly walked towards the door and opened it. I saw a big hallway and decided to follow it and it led to a large living room. Everything looked so expensive and posh. I saw Kio sitting on a couch with a bottle of whiskey on the table beside him and a glass of it on his hands. He turned around and quickly got up when he saw me. "I- I don't understand.." I said softly. "Alice-" he tried to say something but I cut him off by continuing.

Read the next chapter to find out what happens.

I'm going to post more chapters today because I haven't posted in so long. Sorry for the waiting. I love you all:)❤️❤️

Thanks for reading babes ❤️🦋