Chapter 2

previously
I lied down and tried to sleep. I started thinking how weird tonight was. Everything was so intense. It felt as if I was in a movie! I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and turned to my side and started slowly drifting to sleep. Something was telling me that my life was no longer going to be normal.
-----
I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I checked the time from my phone and it was 7 in the M O R N I N G and let's not forget that I fell asleep at 4 am. After I barely managed to open my eyes I stood up as I put my feet down on the cold wooden floor and walked towards the door as if I was a zombie or something like that. The person behind the door kept knocking and ringing the doorbell as I slowly walked. I reached for the door handle and as soon as I opened the door Kio burst into my house without saying a word. I closed the door and he looked out of the window as if someone was following him. "Good morning to you too.." I said as I yawned. "Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked and he surprisingly answered me with a simple nod. "Okay then I'll be right back" I spoke again and went to the kitchen. I made tea for both of us and when I was done with it I took the 2 burning hot mugs into my hands and walked towards the living room to see Kio talking with somebody on his phone. I noticed that when I entered the room he lowered his voice as if he didn't want me to hear what he was talking about. I left the mugs on the coffee table and sat next to him. I was trying to hear what he was talking about but I couldn't really make out what he was saying. I wonder what was so important. He ended the call and I could tell by the expression on his face that he was not happy at all. "Everything alright?" I said with a sweet voice but no answer. This silent thing was making my blood boil. "Okay listen here young man! If you think you are going to stay in my house without letting me know why is all this happening then you are so wrong! If you are going to stay silent for the whole day then you better leave my house right now before I lose control of myself!" I said almost yelling at him and couldn't believe that all those words just came out of my mouth. I wasn't the type of girl to yell at others and have this much confidence to do so. He eyes widened while he looked straight into mine. "You are right, I'm sorry." He said and shocked me with those words. I was expecting him to leave. But boy was he really about to tell me everything?.. We spoke for about an hour about the situation. He told me everything. He basically told me that he was being chased by some gang members because he owned money. But he didn't really owned them money, they just lost count and thought that Kio owned them. He also said that he is the leader of a gang crew..and not just any gang crew but the most dangerous one here in London. I was shocked..but something was telling me he was good somewhere inside.. A few hours past by and he had to leave. I went to the grocery store to buy some stuff for the house and I felt like I was being watched the whole way there and back to my house but every time I would stop to look around no one would be there..just random strangers minding their business. I decided to ignore it and kept walking.
---
About 4 months later and me and Kio had already been best friends! As the months went by we got closer and closer and became besties! He was no longer being chased. I've met the rest of the gang and they are all so nice but I still don't feel comfortable around them. I mean i'm friends with most dangerous gang here in London. God knows how many people they've killed. I was kind of scared sometimes. Especially when I heard them talking "business" even though they wouldn't talk in front of me about all that. I sometimes like to overhear what they say but I always shit my pants with what I hear. I was in my apartment with Kio and we were watching a movie in the living room and I had my head on his shoulder and he had his hand around my waist. I was slowly drifting to sleep and the last words I heard before falling asleep was a big sigh and Kio saying "I'm no good for you" and then him kissing my forehead.
What did he meant by that?..

Read the next chapter to find out what happens.

Thanks for reading babes ❤️🦋