ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Y/n pov:

"What do you think your doing!"

I think I messed up...I was so happy about getting out of here that I forgot the reason I was in here. I didn't listen to him..which is what I did again now. *mental face palm* I'm dumb. His glare was burning holes right through my head. It was like I could see all these thoughts go across his face. His fists were tightened so hard the veins on his arms were really popping out.

I decided I didn't want to get hurt too bad so I spoke up..

"I-I'm sorry daddy...I was wrong."
I said as I faced the floor unable to look at his glare.

"It's good you know that princess but I still have to punish you...your a virgin so I didn't want to do this but you didn't accept this one so I guess this is the best alternative. Good luck sitting later."

He sat down on my bed and I looked at him confused. Did I miss something? Why won't I be able to sit?....he's not gonna...oh damn.

"Over my knee."

"What?"

"Just do it!"

I listened to his demand and although it seemed awkward I laid over his knee with my ass in the air.

"I'm going to spank you 20 times and you will count. If you stop I will start all over again. Do you understand?!"

" *gulp* yes"

"Yes what?!"
Jungkook said in deep dominant voice booming with authority.

"Yes...daddy."

He nodded, pulled down my jeans and panties enough to show my ass. I was shocked at his roughness but that's when I remembered...it's a punishment.

Slap..
"One"

Slap

"T-two"

"Thre-three"

"T-ten"

"Fif-fifteen"

"T-twenty"

The last slap came and I was in tears. Jungkook tried to soothe my now bright red ass with his hand but I was already in tears from the sting.
He pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair. I laid on my side,after pulling up my jeans, trying to avoid pain as much as possible. Jungkook joined me allowing my head to lay on his chest as he fiddled with my hair. Kissing my forehead, before I fell asleep tired from all the crying.

Author pov:

I stayed awake just watching her sleep. Yeah yeah a little creepy but it's not like I kidnapped her or anything....hehe moving on. I really hope when we take it all the way she likes it...I need to plan!

On call:

"Yoongi hyung book flights for all of us to jeju island...were gonna have vacation!"

"What for boss? Why the sudden holiday?"

"I'm going to make y/n completely mine!"

-------------------------------------------------------
sᴏᴡᴇʏ ɪᴛs sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ! 🦋💕