ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Jungkook pov:

Damn it! I thought we were careful with our location but I was wrong. I spent all my time focusing on y/n that I completely forgot to keep an eye on surveillance.  If your wondering who it is well can you remember the attack we had on the house? And when I got shot? Well yeah..that "they" is the same people as them before. Ok...let me explain..

So when I was younger I had a friend, we were super super close. I mean we even had baths together when we were little. His name was Jay and we stayed friends till college where well...I was set up. Me and Jays girlfriend were locked in a classroom so when he found us it seemed like she was cheating on him with me..I know right so cliche but yeah it happened. We both grew up in families which were fond of guns so well you can guess what happened.

Our gangs became rivals. I never had anything against him till recently. He somehow found out about y/n which is why the attack on the house came about and he shot me when I said something defending her. His words were

"I couldn't be happy with the girl I loved because of you! You don't deserve it either!"

Wait...was leaving y/n a good idea??

I ran back to our hotel room leaving the guys in the reception area. I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw her. I noticed she had gotten changed while I was gone. I pulled her close to me giving her a kiss on the forehead, before continuing my fast actions. She looked so confused but I couldn't stop to explain.

We met up with the guys in the lobby where they were discussing our plan. After checking the surveillance footage we saw that we were surrounded. Not long after we noticed the first shot went off...

We all got our our weapons circling y/n for protection. I didn't even have to give the order as it seems they all know how much she means to me. More shots were fired and we dodged them. Suddenly it all went silent and there he was...

"Old friend, I hope you enjoyed your little vacation."
They smiled at me.

"Oh it's so good to see you mark. So I wonder what brings you here on such a fine day?"
I said smiling my cheesiest grin which obviously irritated him.

"Ah just thought I'd have a stroll on the island for a day, well as well as killing who you love. You know the usual"

My eyes visibly darkened at his mention of y/n before slyly using my hand to signal more protection of y/n. I needed a plan and quick...that's when an idea popped into my head.

"You say you want to shoot y/n? Why don't you go ahead?"

Mark looked shocked but he tried to keep his composure.

"How do you think your beloved y/n feels hearing that?"

"Hmm I wonder...probably not as bad as this will. Fire!"

I shouted signalling all my men to shoot at his as I stood face to face, gun  to gun with him. I had never thought of killing my old friend but when it comes to y/n it seems that anything is possible.  All his men were shot down easily and he was now surrounded by mine...that's when my inner demons came out.

I shot his leg, going up and up till his thigh before shooting his shoulders. He cried out in agony but I wasn't done...well I wasn't meant to be done.

"Stop!"
Y/n shouted before grabbing the gun from my hand.

"Too much. No more."

I snapped back to reality looking down at what I did to my old friend... I looked at yoongi and hoseok and they were very shocked at my order.

"Treat him, keep him alive."

"But boss, why?"

"I have my reasons so just do it!"

Y/n smiled at me and hugged me. It was like a scene out of a movie. The girl and the boy and the girl live happily ever after...

That's not my life though.