ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

"Shoot her!"

Jungkook pov:

He's gone mad! Why would I shoot my girlfriend...I need a distraction. Looking round the warehouse I try too see where my men where. I spotted Jin and used our special signal behind my back. He immediately realised what he needed to do...

"Dad why would i shoot the love of my life? Are you crazy?!"

"How can you call the man who raised you crazy! Follow orders and shoot the girl."

I could see y/n had panic spread all across he face. Aargh! I wish I could just hold her tight and never let her go. Wait a few minutes my princess...

"You want me to shoot her?...fine I'll shoot her."

Y/n was shocked, soon tears started to fall down her cheeks and I felt awful. I aimed the gun at her and she closed her eyes. Little did she know of what Jin was doing next...

*clang*
Jin hit my dad round the head with a metal bar knocking him out. He fell to the floor, I ran to y/n checking that she's ok as the rest of my men dealt with his. My main men surrounded my fathers body that lay on the floor, he was alive and would wake up any minute.

"Ugh!"
My father let out as he rubbed his head. He pointed at my men.

"Which one of you shitheads hit me?! I will kill you!"

Jin went to speak up but I interrupted him.

"No I will kill you!"

"Wha-"

*bang*

I dropped the gun as I saw my father fall back down on to the ground lifeless. I just killed my dad. I-I just killed my own dad...no Jungkook don't feel bad, he told you to kill y/n. He was wrong you did nothing you shouldn't have ok!  Now just focus on looking after y/n...I'm going to look after her real good.

We all got into the cars and drove off. I'm so glad this trip is calmer than earlier as on the way here I thought my heart would break out of my chest. Y/n was snuggled up on my chest sitting on my lap. She was tired so I told her to take a nap for the rest of the journey. My baby is so cute, it's really hard not to keep looking at her.

We came across a speed bump and as she was on my lap as she fell back down onto my lap her butt grazed over my cock. I felt myself grow hard and whispered in her ear as she slept.

"Seems we'll be having some unplanned fun when we get home"
I smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------
sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs 🔞🔞