ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Y/n pov:

I woke up from my sleep but I wasn't in my bed...where am I? Looking around I noticed I was on an airplane- oh god have I been kidnapped again? I grew panicked till I saw fluffy hair I could recognise from a mile away. I walked open to a bar cabin? Is this a private jet?-anyways I ran up to Jungkook.

"D-daddy? Why are we on a plane?"
I said clinging onto his waist. I saw Hobi laughing so I stuck my tongue out at him..it didn't stop him laughing but well it was funny hehe. Jungkook looked down at me and smiled.

"Hey there princess, nothing to worry about were just going on a little vacation to Jeju island."

"Jeju Island?! Omg aaaah I've always wanted to go there!"

"I know"

"You kno-"

"Stalker remember..."

"Oh...hehe well in excited!"

"That's good cause we're almost there."
Jungkook said with a smile making me smile but I practised beamed when I saw all the other guys smiling at me.

Author pov:

The boys and y/n soon got to the resort they were staying at. It no longer surprised y/n that they had booked the whole resort she was just extremely excited just from being there. Walking around them all unpacked in their separate rooms except of course y/n and Jungkook were in the same room.

They all headed down to the pool but y/n got a just a little scolded at her bathing suit choice..

"A bikini! Really y/n!"

"Wha- I wasn't the one who packed it!"

"Oh yeah..then who did"

"Oh it was me hehe"
Jimin said popping up before high-fiving y/n.

"Damn gurl you looking mighty fine!"

"JIMIN!"
Jungkook growled but Jimin just giggled.

"Gay remember haha. Right y/n let's all go in the pool hmm?"

Y/n was about to nod when Jungkook grabbed her hand.

"Actually I have something to show her so we will be going now"

"Wait what is it?"
Y/n asked obviously curious.

"Don't worry you'll love it but first let's get you Into something fancy!"

Y/n was dragged many places before the final destination. A booked table in a garden restaurant surrounded by twinkly fairy lights. She was stunned at all the beauty it enveloped and Jungkook was encapsulated in her reaction it was perfect just how he wanted it to be...

"So baby...you ready for your first time?"

Y/n pov:

"Wait what??!"
Was all I could say...yes I want to have my first time with him but still that's how he's gonna ask. How can he be so straight forward I mean how many times has he done it? Will I be enough for him?...I'm not even that pretty. Jungkook stood their waiting for my next words.

"So..m-my first time..do you mean today?"

"Yes princess today. But only if your ready!"

"Oh..."
I said making Jungkook look at me strangely.

"Oh? Oh what?"

"Well it'll be my first time"
I said before continuing.

"What if I'm not good enough"
I mumbled out making Jungkook confused.

"Sorry what?"

"What if I'm not good enough"
I mumbled out again and Jungkook asked me to repeat it again.

"What if I'm not good enough!"
I shouted from being irritated at being made to repeat myself but I grew mad when I heard him laughing.

"Baby that's what your worried about? Nooo don't worry it'll be amazing...for both of us *winks*."

I rolled my eyes at him and finally he stopped laughing.

We both sat down to eat and it tasted so fancy I swear! Like nothing I had ever tried before especially when I was living with my parents cause that was either starving or mac Donald's...aaah the good old days haha. I felt so comfortable around Jungkook and it was like we we're dating wait- he asked for us to have sex and we aren't even dating???!

"Jungkook..."

"It's daddy but yes princess?"

"You asked if we could do the *clears throat* thing but we're...not even dating.."

"Oh baby...we've been dating ever since I set eyes on you. In that tiny moment you became all mine without you knowing."

"Oh.."
The rest of the meal was a comfortable silence, but still silence as I knew the time was approaching. I was going too loose my virginity...to the guy who kidnapped me..

Dinner ended and we walked hand in hand back to our room. The streets were peaceful and no one was around, just me, Jungkook and the stars. I gazed all around the resort taking in all its beauty. It was truly amazing here.

Making it back to the room Jungkook unlocked the door allowing me to walk through first before himself.

I turned around to face him but was instead met with...his lips.