ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Y/n pov:

Jungkook shoved me into the closet before running out of my room. I was standing in silence trying to process what was going on but I couldn't. Under attack? Why would we be under attack? Who is he?

It was quiet for well I don't know how long but I heard gunshots coming from downstairs. I was shocked and me being me left the closet. I went to open the door and to my surprise it wasn't locked. Daddy must have forgot I-....I did not just say that...oh god ok moving on.

I leaned over the railing next to the staircase trying to see what was going on. I saw Jungkook and some other guys being shot at. There were loads of guys who were surrounding a group of seven boys. I was so confused as to why but when I noticed Hobi I got worried. Why are they being shot at? What if they get shot?

Just as that thought crossed my mind one of the guys I don't know got shot. He was really tall with wide shoulders. Jungkook was  distracted looking at his I guess maybe member that he lost sight of a man with a gun. Jungkook was pushed to the ground dropping his gun.
I watched as the other members dropped their guns so I think it seems Jungkook their leader? Wouldn't get shot.

I don't know what came over me but I started quietly making my way down the staircase. The guys holding Jungkook at gunpoint were facing away from me so I snuck up behind them. Jungkook noticed me but was trying not to show it, but I knew he wanted to stop me.
I picked up the gun he had dropped off the floor placing it on the back of the guy who was holding a gun at jungkooks head before shouting.

"Not my daddy!"
Surprising the other guys causing them to take their eyes of Jungkook and the others. I chucked the gun to Jungkook and him and his friends shot the guys dead. It was gruesome but I tried not to look.

Once all the gunshot sounds stopped I opened my eyes. Seeing Jungkook was ok I ran to him hugging him tight. He was obviously surprised but soon relaxed into the hug. I swear he is bi polar because when I looked up I saw him smirk.

"Not my daddy huh? I told you you'd be screaming that name some day soon."

Y/n pov:

Well this is super awkward. Since all the so called "bad guys" had been dragged out of the house all the boys were getting treated for their injuries. I just learnt that the boy who was shot was Jin. I asked Jungkook to tell me all the boys names and they introduced themselves, it started off ok but now there eyes are just on me and I don't know why. It's creepy will they stop looking at me!

While I was thinking a boy I learnt to be Taehyung said while biting his lips to Jungkook

"So when's my turn with this ravishing sight?"
Taehyung spoke looking me up and down winking.

"Mine"
Jungkook growled showing his protective side, pulling me closer to his chest. I visibly relaxed which made Jungkook smile a bit before continuing to stare at Taehyung.

He obviously got the message as he moved back behind a taller guy who I think said his name was Namjoon, he has cute dimples. Though Taehyung got Jungkooks message A smaller boy called Jimin didn't but he seemed a lot more friendly.

"Jungkook we finally have a princess!! yayy I'm so happy!"
He said holding my hands in his small ones smiling.

"Jimin you may be gay but she's still only my princess!"
He said sternly making Jimin giggle.

I think I really like this boy hehe. Hes going to be a good friend I can tell.

"I know that silly I heard her call you daddy but still she'll be the gangs princess!"

"Gang?"
I said In obvious confusion. Jimins smile dropped before saying..

"And a oop- tea has been spilled it seems. Well we'll leave you and your daddy to talk."
He said emphasising the word daddy making me blush. The guys all left the room so I turned to Jungkook.

"Gang?"

"Yes gang...*sigh* we aren't a mafia or anything but we do go up against them. Those who do bad in this world we fight against...so yes we kill meaning we're classed as bad guys when we're really not...please don't think bad of me."

"Oh...I don't think bad of you but if your not the bad guys then..why'd you kidnap me?"