The Start Of A New Year New Me

It was the start of the year 2020 I'm just starting college this year I can't wait let me just get some things straight. I'm A virgin and I have not had my first kiss I've never had a boyfriend I get made fun of because of that but I have one friend that's really nice to me her names Sarah and she is the bestest friend I could ever ask for the only thing I hate is her brother he has a crush on me and he's really annoying he is way too sexual for me I mean he is cute but to sexual his name is Jake, Jake also has friends called Jason, Zack, and Lewis they're nice to me but they can get a bit sexual at times to but other than that it's fine they are like older brothers to me but that's enough let's take it to present times.

***

 It was 6:30 in the morning I moved into my dorm last night and I was meant to be up 15 minutes ago so my roommate Sarah hit me in the back of the head and said "wake up we have school in 30 minutes" I got up and said "what time is it" she looks at me "it's 6:30 am" I look at her and say "Shit" I get up brush my teeth brush my hair and put my clothes and Chuck Taylor's, I run out the door and down the hall then I slow down and start walking normally, I'm wearing a skirt and a cropped hoodie. That's when I feel someone grab me from behind that's when I hear "Hey Alex why are you in such a rush" I realised it was Jake so I said "let me go I have to get to class" I try to run away but his grip was way too strong so I couldn't then I heard him say "maybe we could you know" he drags me back behind a wall and puts his hand down my skirt and says "oh fuck that virgin pussy's mine" he hears people coming down the hall so he lets me go I run off to class.

***

3 weeks later I'm walking down the hall to my dorm because school just finished as I'm walking down I feel someone pull me into a room when I look up I see it's Jake and I see his friends Jason, Zack, and Lewis as I'm looking at all of them and say "what do you want" Jake looks at me and says "I told you your fucking virgin ass is mine" he pick me up and chucks me on the bed and says "except this time it's ours" he says as he lifts up the skirt I was wearing I try to push him off but one of his friends held my arms down I start to cry and say "please get off of me get off of me" I say as he starts to touch me.