3 Year anniversary

***Recap***

We end up falling asleep I was so lucky he decided to stay on campus as well otherwise I don't think this or us would've ever happened this summer. 

***Present***

 The Summer Holiday is over, me and Lewis have finished classes and we went back to my dorm and we watched Netflix Jake got off the charges due to there being no witness to confirm the story told on the phone to the 911 operator but me and Lewis are going great we've lasted 3 months already which is great I feel like my life is getting better.

I look at my wall which is covered with polaroid photos of me and Lewis he looked at me and saw me looking at the photo's and says "I'm pretty sure I look better in person" I look at him and smile he pulls me into a hug and said "I love you so much baby" I hug him back and say "I love you too babe" he kisses my forehead.

I feel like no one's going to hurt me because he's there to protect me from what is going to happen to me if something happens to me, He is so patient with me he doesn't do something that includes physical touching without my consent. Because he cares about me and he regrets what he did to me, I never thought that I would end up dating my ex rapist.

***3 Years Later***

Me and Lewis are still together, today is our 3-year anniversary he told me to meet him at the cafe where we got together so I did when I got there he was standing there with a suit and flowers I wore a blue dress with Black Suede Lace Up Heels. Even though I wore those high heels he towered over me because he was 6'2" and then Without heels I'm 5'3" and with the heels, I was 5'5" my long brown hair was in a low side pony.

I walked up to him and said "Hey baby Happy anniversary" I hug him he hugs me back and kisses me on the forehead and says "Happy anniversary babe" I smile as he let's go and takes my hand and says "May I take you to our table" I smile even more and say "yes you may lewis"