The Rape

***Recap***

3 weeks later I'm walking down the hall to my dorm because school just finished as I'm walking down I feel someone pull me into a room when I look up I see it's Jake and I see his friends Jason, Zack, and Lewis as I'm looking at all of them and say "what do you want" Jake looks at me and says "I told you your fucking virgin ass is mine" he picks me up and chucks me on the bed and says "except this time it's ours" he says as he lifts the skirt I was wearing I try to push him off but one of his friends held my arms down I start to cry and say "please get off of me get off of me" I say as he starts to touch me.

***Present***

He puts his hand down my skirt I start to cry even more he pulls my underwear off I scream, He slaps me across the face and says "Shut your fucking mouth" I close my mouth when I do he pulls my skirt off fully and t-shirt off leaving me in only my bra he pulls me off the bed and on to my knees he says to me "open that pretty little mouth of yours" I look up at him and say nothing and I don't open my mouth. That's when he forcibly opened my mouth and spat in my mouth then he closed it and said "swallow it whore" I swallowed it and when I did he started to undo his pants I looked away since he let go of my face.

 When he pulled his pants off leaving him only in his underwear he smiles and gets down to my level and says "I'm so glad my sister picked an innocent girl like you, You're just so perfect in every way" he says and I look at him He smirks at me and I slap him across the face which distracts him so I grab my clothes and make a run for the door but his friend Lewis catches me and says "you not going anywhere" he smiles as he takes me back over to Jake, When he gets there he forces me back on my knees and Jake says "You thought you could get away, which makes you a fighter which is even better it makes this way more fun" He laughs and then the other guys leave the room leaving me and Jake alone Jake throws me on the bed and forcibly opens my legs and pushes himself in me. When he does he smiles and says "I'll go easy but I don't know about my friends" he goes nice and slow I looked at the clock next to the bed having given up on fighting him off of me I realised that he is too strong for me and I didn't want to get hurt. I stared at the clock and cried silently so he didn't hear me. 

It felt like it went on for hours before he finally pulled out and said "Hurry up and get on your fucking knees" I started to get up slowly and all of sudden I felt myself being yanked to the ground He forces me to suck him off and without warning me he cums in my mouth, He makes me swallow it and says "Have fun with my friends" He leaves the room and after about a minute his friend Jason comes in and does the same and so do the others 3 hours later they all finished with me and since Lewis was the last person  to rape me he chucked my clothes at me and he says "Get dressed and get the fuck out of here and if you tell anyone, Jake will make sure he leaks the pictures he took of you" He leaves to let me get dressed I get dressed and wipe their cum off of my face when I finish I walk out and when I close the door behind me I hear them laugh I run to my dorm room and when I got there I was crying and when I walked in Sarah saw me and said "Oh My gosh are you ok, what happened" she walks up to me and I say "I don't want to talk about it" I walk away and to the bathroom and start to cry silently so that Sarah doesn't hear me.

When I finished crying I walked out and to my room, It was glad it was a Friday today which means that I could stay in my dorm and not see Jake and his little friends.