NYPD??

***Recap***

 I runaway back to the dorm and to Sarah's surprise I hugged her tightly and said "Your brother leaked photos of me" she looks at me and says "How did he get them" I looked up at her and say "He raped me twice and took the photo's" She looks at me and says "Why didn't you tell me" I look away from her and say "Because he said if I did he would've leaked the photos he leaked" she stops hugging me and says "Let's tell the police" I look back at her and say "No I don't want anyone knowing about the rape other then you and Jake and his friends" I look away and walk back to my room.

***Present***

I stay in my room for the next 3 weeks missing school, every now and again I will go get food but only while Sarah wasn't there so that I don't have to face her because I couldn't bare it. after those 3 weeks Sarah walked in my room and said "Okay we need to talk about what happened it will make you feel better I promise" I look at her and for the next 30 minutes I tell her what happened she understood and said "We will need to tell the cops because it's not fair" I look at her and say "What if they don't believe me" She stands up and says "They will" she grabs her phone out.

About 25 minutes later the police from Manhattan special victims unit show up and walk in my room and one of the cops say "Hey I'm Sargent Olivia Benson I have heard that you have been raped" I look up and say "Yeah" She looks at me and says in a nice caring voice "Do you know your attacker" I look up still crying a bit and say "Yeah I do" She smiles a bit knowing that she can get the guy that raped me and then she says in the same caring voice "Can you please tell us who he is so we can get him" I look at Sarah and she smiles letting me know that I can tell them the truth and to show she doesn't care about her brother after hearing about what he did to me.

I look up at Olivia and say "There were multiple" I say and she looks at me shocked and says "Do you know all of your attackers" I start to cry even more and say "Yes I know all of them" she looks at me relieved and says "Okay can you name them please" I look at her my eyes all tear filled and say "Jake, Lewis, Zack, and Jason" she looks at the other detective and nods to him after that he walks out with Sarah and closes the door she looks at me and says "Okay would you like to describe what they did to you to me" I look away from her get up and walk to the window and say "The first time it was all 4 of them they took turns Jake started and he said to me: I'll go easy but I don't know about my friends, He was right they were way rougher Jake took pictures that time. The second time it was only him and Lewis I didn't cooperate that well that time and they tied me to the bed and taped my mouth shut so I couldn't scream he said that If I didn't be a good girl he would kill me so I listened and stayed quite then when I left he leaked those photos" she walks up to me and says "We'll make sure he and his little friends go to jail for what they did to you" I smile hearing that and say "Thanks so much Sargent Benson" I smile again.

I look back at her to see her smiling and then she says "Let's get you down to the precinct" I nod my head and say "Sure" On the way out we walk pat Jake's dorm and I hear all 4 of them in there together and say "That's Jake's dorm all of them are in there now" She looks back at her partner and she says on the radio and says "SVU portable to central can we get back up only need 4 more cops" She says within 5 minutes they arrived and she knocked on their door me hiding behind her, he opened the door Olivia says "NYPD can we talk" He smiles and says "sure" they all walk in, including me behind them.

"All 4 of you are under arrest for the rape of Alex Goldie" He smiles and then sees me and says "Your a little lying whore when we get out or get away with it I promise you we will hurt you again" I start to cry and say "You're never going to get out you bastard" He smirks 30 minutes later it's like nothing happened they took me down to the precinct and I write down what I said and signed it.