Lewis is changing

***Recap***

After a while, Sarah walks in and says "Hey guys what time did you get back" I look at Lewis and back at her and say "Maybe 10:00 because you were asleep on the couch" She looks at me and says "Ok I'm going to leave you two to it" she leaves and shuts the door behind her.

***Present***

I look at Lewis he's smiling at me and I smile back when I do he kisses me on the forehead and says "Your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I..." He stops I look at him and say "And you what" he looks away and says "Nothing don't worry about it"

"No I need to worry about it finish your sentence"

"I said don't worry about it"

"Just tell me please"

"Can you just shut the fuck up about it"

"Bu-" I go quite because he looks at me with fury in his eyes and he says "What did I just say" I look at him starting to cry then it's like he snapped out of it because next he said "I'm so sorry baby I don't know what happened" I say nothing and look away as I get up he grabs my arm and says "Where are you going" 

"for a walk you can go back to your dorm" I loosen my arm away from his grip and walk out of my room and out of the dorm I walk down the hall to stairs that lead out of the collage I was at then I walk towards the gate and leave campus I start walking around New York with all the lights. As I walk around I think about how Lewis just snapped at me he's never done that before.

Could he be changing back to the Lewis I hate.

A/N

Sorry for the shortness on this but the second book will be coming out soon hopefully xoxoxo