3: Easy winning

Three-year gap...
Tanya:
Age: 6

I sat mumbling to myself as I watched one those idiot bastards hit themselves on the head from running and slipping from it.

"What a dumbass..." I said under my breath after letting out a sigh with crossed arms.

That was then, I heard an oblivious gasp from beside me. Turning around to look, I only saw a girl running over to one of those timid women.

The woman exchanged a look of shock and disappointment at the girl, who probably called me out.

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the orphans run around before the bell rang. They all quickly ran and sat down.

I sighed before sitting back facing my table again. Sitting with any of them is a no, ok? It's going to be maddening.

"Tanya," as soon as I heard an adult's voice while the food was being distributed, I looked up with my usual stern look.

She had a disappointed look on me.

"What?" I scowled.

She quietly clicked her tongue before opening her mouth to speak.

"I heard you cussed again." She said.

I laughed under my breath and flipped her off. I'm quite surprised this 'universe' knows what it means.

The adult quickly covered the young bastard's eyes from it.

"She said the 'F' word again." The girl beside her said.

"It doesn't start with 'F', dumbass!" I hissed.

I think she was crying by then when I shouted at her. Well, they left me alone so there's that.

I turned back over my food, it was what you can call 'fancy food for the rich' and shit. How predictable.

"Tanya, please... lessen your language down!" Another adult came over me to nag me calmly.

I rolled my eyes and stabbed the food in front of me.

She flinched and stepped away.

Pathetic.

I stared at the food, I was given steak, rice, and some vegetables again.

Well, the steak was tender and sweet from the first bite.

I ate it slowly after a fee more poking from the bland point of view I've had we'd food.

Calm down, it's not like I can't enjoy food, it's just that it's now boring for me.

"Oh, wow...they got the sauce right this time." I pondered after a quick lick from the spoon.

The sauce was seasoned more evenly than last time, or even better in fact.

"Fucking bullshit..." I sighed after gulping.

I continued to eat before drinking the orange juice. Less pulpy and more serious in liquid this time, huh?

Better than it being pulpy, it's fucking disgusting for me for no apparent reason. Well shit, it's better than last time too.

Did they change the chef or something related to that? Probably, the kitchen is a bit loud with chattering here and there.

"Hey, I heard you shouted at my friend." I hummed and turned my head to look.

A boy stood in front of me. He seemed a few years old than me, looks more like he's around the age of ten. What the fuck is he even doing in front of me?

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You shouted at my friend and I didn't like it!" He said.

This kid is just a show-off now.

I sighed and looked around, no adults were present anywhere. What perfect timing, I can let out some steam if they hit me first.

I've learned that when no adults are around, I can beat these brats asses down.

"Alright, so what?" I said after a quick roll from my eyes.

Surprisingly he swung at me. I dodged and yanked the plate which broke to bits with a loud crash when it slammed right in his face.

He fell to the ground crying, with a hand by his bleeding cheek. Well, he should be crying, that'll make it more obvious that I'm not one to be messed with.

Just a small example really.

"Fucking cunt..." I cursed before tossing the other bits off of my hand to leave.

"Next time, don't test me. That includes all of you, I won't hesitate, so it's best you keep your mouth shut about this." I threatened the witnesses that saw everything before walking away to go back to my room.

I sighed, talking slow and steady steps up the stairs one by one before coming to a halt by a long hallway. These halls never seem to change length here.

Passing by one of the adults, she gave me a discomforted look before I brushed her off with a quick sneer when she did so.

This orphanage might be rich but it's hella stupid with how they raise bastards here like brats. Well, knowing I came from who they might speak of as a mafia whore, it made sense that they'd try to be friendly and get my trust.

Just how pathetic can they even be..?

I opened my bedroom door and slammed it shut behind me. It was peaceful and quiet when I'm alone.

It's calming.

Soothing and nice when I'm alone.

I might've worked and shared the same house as a hideout with my crew, but I made sure that they'd keep their mouths shut whenever I want them to. Not a single sound when necessary if they didn't want any missing joints in their body.

Still, they were nice and obedient only to me. I didn't care much for their needs if they're going to be loyal or not.

They all betrayed me.

I sat in my bed for some time now, before I sighed when time stopped without warning in front of me.

"How has it been?"

Fuck... it's him again.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked with one eye closed.

"I'll ask again, how has it been?"

How needy.

"It's been as usual! Shit and I don't care!" I answered back with an annoyed frown.

"I see...so you still think you can win this?"

"And who the fuck even said I'm playing?" I said, a smirk peering across my face as soon s time began counting again.