41: falling with Mary

After they were done with the movie, all Tanya had to finally do was spend the remaining hours of the day wasted on spoiling her date.

"That movie was amazing..." Mary commented after she and Tanya walked over to the car.

But then.

It seemed off.

"Ahh, fuck...." Tanya grumbled when she saw one of the front wheels were stabbed.

Mary frowned.

"Who would do such a thing..?" She mumbled after kneeling down to inspect it closer.

Tanya growled and looked around the parking lot they were in but she only spotting a group of rebellious teenagers not too far and one held a knife.

"Hey!!" She called out while making her way over the group.

Mary shot up and turned to face Tanya walking away from her.

'Now what in the world is she planning on doing?' she thought while remaining on her ground.

She wasn't just going to follow Tanya everywhere now, wouldn't she?

As soon as Tanya stood in front of the group, they all smirked and even snickered at her.

"The one with the shitty knife and cheater for a lover, did you stab my dad's car or what?" Tanya asked when she took notice of the one holding a knife.

There was a laugh in response to her.

"Yeah?? So what if I did? What are you going to do about it???" He said.

Mockery wasn't in Tanya's veins.

But she had to stay calm if she wants a good impression in front of Mary who was watching everything.

"Have a good spare of wheel or would you rather fix it yourself??" She said.

There was another laugh coming from the group who looked down on her.

It was funny. What a funny sight.

As soon as one of them went up to her though, she immediately yanked them on their reaching arm and twisted it around to cause immense pain.

"Hey! Let go of him!!" One of them yelled.

"Have a good spare of wheel or would you rather fix it yourself??" Tanya asked again.

They were all scowling at her now, it wasn't funny anymore now.

Tanya hummed, raising a brow as she continued to pursue pain on the one she was holding.

"What would I do about it you ask, what would I do about it you ask." She pondered before snapping the joint completely.

There was a loud scream in which she muffled down with a knee on the jaw.

They were scared, they were mad, they were disgusted.

"So? Have a good spare of wheel or would you rather fix it yourself??" Tanya said.

They all nodded and immediately got to work for it.

Mary was in shock.

Did she just do that? Did she do it??

Yes, she did.

Tanya snapped a joint off and broke a man's jaw.

Is she going to be sent to the police?

Who knows.

...

After the car was fixed, well, more likely the stabbed wheel was finally fixed.

Tanya clapped her hands loud and clear for the group to hear.

"Good. For your payment, you'll all live but if you ever told anyone, I'll hunt you all down and you have no choice to even run if you dare to." She said.

It was terrifying, it was petrifying too.

As soon as they drove off though, Mary was baffled when Tanya asked her a calm question.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

Mary shot up.

"What?" She slurred.

Tanya hummed before saying, "I said, are you hungry?"

Mary blinked a few times.

The memory on the parking lot lingered again.

Tanya stared forward before taking a quick glance over to Mary.

"If you're not hungry, we can wait until you ask." She said.

Mary was shocked.

"You're....why..why are you being nice to me???" She asked.

Tanya grew a nerve.

"What do you expect me to say and do? Hey, do you want to fuck so those old hags shut their fucking mouths??" She said, irritation clear on her voice when she spoke.

Mary blushed.

"No way!!! And stop cursing so much that's so unladylike!" She said.

It was a nightmare for her to be stuck the whole day with someone who can make her flustered without a second thought.

Tanya smirked while keeping the pace on the car smooth.

"Do you want something though?" She asked.

Mary raised a brow.

"Want something??" She repeated.

Tanya was going to spoil her. Wow.

"Yeah, do you want something?" Tanya asked.

There was a glint of spark on Mary's eyes when Tanya repeated her tempting question again.

"What do you mean I want something?" Mary pondered.

Tanya rolled her eyes in slight irritation.

"What I'm saying is do you want to get something? Because I'll be paying." She said.

Mary was astonished.

"You're paying stuff for me??" She gasped and averted eye contact.

Tanya hummed in agreement.

"That's... that's more of a douchebag of a gentleman than a young lady. Just...why are you manly???" Mary slurred out while squinting her eyes back over to the young driver.

"And you're too young to be driving, what if we get pulled over by a cop!?" She continued to slur before getting jolted upright when Tanya suddenly parked the car on the side without a warning.

Mary, in a baffled state, clung tight on the seatbelt which was the only thing that kept her on her seat.

"Why I'm manly?? Because I'm a fucking reincarnate, now do you want to have fun or what???" Tanya asked.

Mary stared at her.

Fun she said.

"Fun...?" She mumbled, her face flushing as she began to slowly inch herself away from Tanya.

There was a sigh that left Tanya's lips before she said, "you know what, I know a place you'll like."

As soon as the car drove back on the road again, Mary prepared herself for the worst to come at her.

"Where are we going??" She asked.

"Somewhere. Maxiliam brought me to that place once, made him spend a fortune there because he said I can do whatever I want there. I'm sure you've gone to this place too." Tanya said.