35: cat fight and a job being done

"Suck a dick, Ludwig! Killing them is much easier than anyone can imagine!" Tanya yelled after slamming a fist down on the table.

"I detest that! How would we really find out what their actual plans are if we can in the slightest befriend them, you brat!" Ludwig yelled after also slamming a fist down on the table.

Tanya grew a wide nerve on the head.

"Eat shit!!" She yelled.

"I swear to God I'll burn you to a crisp, you damn kid!" Ludwig hissed.

"Kiss my ass, you piece of old shitty garbage! It's either you agree or I'll do the job myself!" Tanya hissed back.

Everyone was just glancing back and forth at the two bickering at each other until a loud screech of something large trying to stop itself from hitting something in front of it made them stop.

In fact, everyone was staring at Maxiliam who wasn't doing anything.

Then... finally one of them decided to stop the fight, Maxiliam didn't mind what was happening. Sir. Kordel decided to step in.

"That's enough bickering now you two." He said.

"Get lost! I don't have time to kill an old man like you!!" Tanya shouted over when Kordel tried to break up the verbal fight.

Kordel was shocked, just like the others.

"Sir. Maxiliam, what on earth??" He stammered over when Tanya and Ludwig went back to bickering on each other.

Maxiliam hummed when his name was called out on.

"Such behaviors are not fit for a young child like her!" Kordel continued over when he crossed his arms in disappointment.

But Maxiliam wasn't disappointed or in any way displeased by his daughter's actions and choice words.

"Of Course it's unfit for a child like her." He said while puffing smoke from his tabaco.

Kordel sighed. Finally, Maxiliam understood what he meant, perhaps.

"Well, aren't you going to do anything about it?" He asked.

Maxiliam chuckled.

"No, not really. She always has everything under control for me and everyone when she wants to." He said, brushing Kordel's words from his head as he watched the fight finally go to a stop.

"Wait, so you're saying you can get information out of them before their deaths?" Ludwig asked.

Tanya rolled her eyes before saying, "obviously! Didn't I just say use threats for information??"

Ludwig blinked a few times before his interest over Tanya's words hit him in the head to agree.

Well, that was settled down better than what they expected to happen.

"Now that, that is over. Do you need something, Tanya?" Maxiliam asked after the fight finally burned down to a calm stop.

Tanya didn't look too alright.

"I'm tired. Wake me up after three hours." She said before walking off.

Maxiliam nodded before calling over to Schones who came beside him in a snappy gesture.

"Yes, boss?" Schones said with tucked hands behind him.

"Bring refreshments for us. Meanwhile make sure nobody disturbs Tanya for three hours, and make sure nobody touches her when she is asleep, it doesn't matter where she wants to sleep. Just make sure nobody will dare disturb her for the time being of three hours." Maxiliam said.

Schones nodded before popping a small question in his rational decision to do so.

"Anything else of the matter, boss?" He asked.

Maxiliam hummed while clasping his hands on the table.

"Prepare Tanya dinner when she wakes up. Do make sure you keep it clean, you wouldn't want her nagging you over it and I don't want another dead butler or maid." He said.

Schones nodded once again before walking off to do the bidding on him.

"You really have quite the daughter as they spoke about, Sir. Maxiliam." Kordel sighed over when he saw everything unfold in his eyes.

He was surprised. Everyone was surprised. It was a very big surprise.

...

"Argh..! Damnit, they've got us backed up here!" Koenig hissed when he barely dodged a bullet aimed for his arm.

Neumann coughed after the dust settled down.

They were stuck. On the streets with no cops or anyone daring to call one.

"Where's----!??"

Before Neumann could speak, there was a screech and loud gunshots hitting human flesh.

It was Weiss and Visha. Well, Visha was the one driving.

"Koenig! Neumann! Get in now!!!" Visha called over when she spotted the two crouched down behind a few cars.

The two rushed in on the backseats before Visha stepped on the pedal and drove themselves out of the danger zone they had walked through in.

"Where's Grantz!? I thought he was supposed to back you both up as a tanker and mage??" Weiss asked when he noticed only two went in.

Koenig hissed while holding his bleeding arm with Neumann holding onto the black suitcase.

"He's doing a little business inside the building! He said he'll be out by tomorrow when he's done!" Neumann said while crouching down when a bullet was fired into a complete miss towards them.

"What is he even doing??" Koenig asked while reaching out towards the glove compartment.

Taking out a bandage, he tucked his bloody white sleeve up and began to treat the wound by himself.

Visha continued to drive fast, abruptly turning the car without hesitation when needed.

Neumann laughed a wheeze when he slammed the side of his head on the top roofing of the car.

"It's really no wonder why Tanya can refer to you as a maniac of a driver!!" He laughed out loud while wiping his bleeding nose.

Badly bruised, Visha drove themselves out of the place and somewhere far away from the place they were in.

...

"Damnit, where could it be..!?" Grantz mumbled quietly to himself as he continued to fumble around the documents on the desk.

He knew it was there. He knew it was somewhere in the pile of paperwork.

Grantz continued to search while keeping a close eye on the closed door of the room.

There was only one way out and he had to make sure he makes it out if he wants the young boss to be proud of him for something dangerous he was ordered to do.

Then, his eyes landed on a folder.

Opening it, he relieved a sigh when he saw finally it over his fumbling and quickly yanked the paper from the white folder. Tucking the paper into a small pocket-sized piece of sheet before immediately using his power to go invisible to sneak his way out of the building in a cautious manner in mind.