You owe me a story

,,Sir, will she survive?" ,,It's for your own good." ,,Darling, where were you?" ,,Your target is one of the American senators." ,,What have you done?" ,,I love you, forever." ,,What did we tell you?" ,,She doesn't want to cooperate, sir." ,,We should have killed her when we could." ,,Just one last injection." ,,You're a monster!"

Memories. Thoughts. Am I dreaming or is this reality? Edwin! Edwin, my love, what have they done to you? What have they done to me? It doesn't matter. I don't wanna wake up. Not again.

Where am I? What's happening? Whose voices are those? I have never heard of them. But one thing I know. I'm not going to let them manipulate me again. I just need to fight it. But first I must open my eyes.

,,Let me be! Don't do anything to me again! You know it won't work!" Although I tried to scream, almost nothing came from my mouth. I tried to get out of the bed, however, I couldn't, because my whole body started to ache awfully when I made just one small move. 

,,Miss, everything is going to be okay. Just don't move, there are many terrible injuries on your body. We won't do any horrible things that they had done to you. Please, lay down, we are going to fix everything," a man with an eye patch spoke to me.

I wasn't able to perceive anything. My eyes were so heavy. I fell into a dreamless sleep.

A few weeks later

,,Hey, Fury, the girl is getting better. The fractures are almost healed. But there's one thing I wanted to talk about."

Two days later

,,Fury! The girl is awake! And she wishes to talk to you."

,,So, I heard you need to tell me something." ,,Yes, I wanted to thank you for what you have done. Thanks for helping me and healing me. I owe you." ,,You're thanking me for nothing. That's my job. And you don't owe me anything. Although there might be one thing. You owe me a story." ,,What story?" ,,Story about your life."