Prologue✔️

"It tastes so bitter, so sweet" ~James Arthur.

~~~

"She means absolutely nothing to me! She's only a little girl." I can hear his voice from what seems like miles away.

"Then why was she in your bedroom? Are you both together? Do you like her!?" A loud feminine voice screeches throughout the room.

"No, why would we be? She's nothing special, and just so it's clear, she was trying to hook up with me." Harry's voice breaks my heart to shreds.

Of course I would mean nothing to him; he is the richest man in England, has a wife and children, and everyone adores him. What could he possibly want from a seventeen year old girl?

I was stupid enough to believe that maybe he felt the same way. I was an idiot for trying to make a twenty-nine year old man fall in love with me. Someone who is barely of legal age.

"Good." The same loud feminine voice speaks. It had to be Tiffany. The only reason she married Harry was for his money, then she got a divorce just to receive a quarter of his money.

But me? No, I didn't just want Harry for sex. When I first saw him I thought he was serious. All those kisses and dates were all fake. I wanted him because maybe I just started to love him, but he differs from my opinion.

"Baby, Arabella is only a child. What makes you think I would develop feelings for her? I was only trying to win you back." My heart shatters into millions of pieces and the tears continually flow down my face.

"I don't know. But let's go, I don't want to see that little girl again." Tiffany's infectious voice whispers, but unfortunately it loud enough for me to hear from my hiding spot.

"Okay let me just get a few things. We'll go out to dinner then, babe." Harry speaks.

I lift myself up from the floor, hearing that Tiffany left. I reveal my messy self, shocking Harry.

"How could you?" I cry out, my body no longer supporting me. I hold on to the counter for support.

"Arabella, I just-"

"You just what? Basically called me a whore, but last time I checked Harry, you enjoyed sleeping with me. What about all our memories together? Did they mean nothing to you! You're honestly ridiculous." My hands shake wildly.

"Just save whatever you want to say. I'm done trying to make us work Harry." I spit before sprinting out of his house.

____

Twitter; @ Skinny_As_Love

*check out my new story Naked*