Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Lance was awoken to Pidge tight grip on his arm. He woke to find Pidge in the middle of an nightmare he could only guess was her re-living her old life on this planet. He gentle woke her, calling out her true name and pulled her into a tight hug while she forced herself not to cry. She wasn't going to cry not on this planet ever again. She soon calmed down and relaxed in Lance hold before they broke away, Lance giving a reassuring smile making her feel better straight away. 

They jumped out of the bed, cleaning um their outfits and turning on their smell disguise brackets once more before heading out and making their way to the front of the hotel and waiting for the others since the two hours was almost up. The two looked around the street, the place seemed so dark and dead. No one seemed happy but even those who did seem happy felt strange. It was a place that was left to be forgotten and to never have a true happy ending.

Pidge turned and looked at a group of children running and laughing, a small smile on her face before it turned sad. She closed her eyes remembering a time before where she lived with her own happy, a bright smile on her face daily and true laughs from her family. She slowly opened her eyes as she felt Lance hand on her shoulder and she smiled letting him know she would be ok. 

The others soon came rushing out and they started looking for the healing crystal. Thanks to pidge building a tracker and placing it in Allura hand fan so it didnt seem strange if she kept looking down. After taking a horse carriage ride to the other side of the small town they reached an area that sent chills down their backs. This part of the town was surely left to die and it made them al fear sick. But Allura fan pointed ahead so they kept walking. They didnt notice anyone around and soon reached a mansion. 

"Its somewhere inside, the race here must have thought it to be a jewel and kept it as a prize. We just need to find it" Allura spoke, slight unsureness in her voice since she didnt get a good feeling from this place.

"what is this place, my body telling me to run and never look back" Hunk spoke with fear.

"Its the mansion of the torture master, He kidnaps children and young adults selling them to the rich for fun and those caught his own eyes he keeps. He tortures them non stop until they either die or he lose enjoyment from them and sell them to others who enjoy torturing as well but most of the torture master victims are mostly dead and end up dying in his cells. He wouldn't let us inside unless we after something he has but we still wouldn't be shown around unless we seem to be on his side. We must ask about his torture requirement, saying we looking for some to use in the future as our boss starts their own torture room" Pidge spoke in a cold voice, her body turning freezing as her eyes filled with horror while she looked to the mansion. 

"dont go in" Lance begged as he knew by her eyes what this place was too her. 

"we must go inside, Allura can act as a lady of the house  from another town, Keith and Shiro will act like her guards. Lance will be the goofy brother and Pidge will be the torture expect. Me and hunk will wait outside since we wouldn't be able to keep our act inside that place" Coran spoke and Pidge laughed slightly at her 'fake' role, she was clear to know more then a faker should. 

"good luck" Shiro mutter to his fellow friends as they walked towards the mansion.

"this crystal better be inside" Keith huffed and soon they reached the door, slowly knocking and waiting for an answer.