Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"your as handsome as ever" Lance grinned as he walked into the small throne room on Lotor ship.

"your so cute" Pidge smiled sweetly as she ran ahead of lance. 

"will you stop greeting my cat first every time you see me" Lotor frowned as he watched the two pet Kova. 

"who knew the prince of the galra would be jealous over a cat" Pidge smirked as she picked up kova. 

"I am not jealous of my own cat, I'm just annoyed you two would talk to him straight away when coming to see me. Its like you only come for Kova" Lotor sighed and crossed his arms. 

"we still talk to you when Kova not around, it just we enjoy fussing Kova first" Lance replied. 

"anyway i was surprised when I notice someone took my job offer but what surprised me most was seeing only Blue name" Lotor spoke as the two walked over to him, the small robot following them that was connecting to Allura ship so they could watch the two while Keeping Allura hidden for now.

"yeah a small hiccup on our boss side" Pidge sighed and Lotor nodded in understanding.

"Yes i thought it was strange since you two are never apart not unless one of you were killed or badly injured but then I dont think you would do jobs separately" Lotor mumbled and Pidge placed Kova down. 

"we had to work separately when we got those dancers for you long ago" Lance grinned.

"no we didnt, we just had to spit up for half the day while we covered the building and gain info on the planet" Pidge frowned and rolled her eyes.

"for the last time it wasn't dancers, they were bodyguards and their name just sound like dancers but its spelled Danzer" Lotor snapped back making Pidge giggled.

"you always fall for his teasing" Pidge smirked and Lotor rolled his eyes.

"anyway what the job" Lance grinned, feeling proud at bugging Lotor. 

"I need you to collect a healing crystal from a certain planet. I had ordered one but the crew got spook by some cops and dropped their luggage into the space since they were also doing illegal smuggling while doing my job. It landed on an old planet and I need you to collect it before the race of the planet tries to mess with it" Lotor replied and the two nodded.

"well just sign the contract and then we head off to collect the healing crystal. Oh and lotor make sure its your full signature becuase i do know your tricks" Pidge grinned and Lotor nodded before signing the contract not reading it since he trusted the two.

"Well I'm not going to miss such an idiot for the next couple weeks, try not to get shot by your partner in crime. Sometimes i worry if Alteans are growing dumber every time i meet you" Lotor slightly smirk as he looked to Lance.

"whatever ya say royal jerk" Lance grinned back and crossed his arms.

"now play nice ladies, we got work to do. Blue keep the contract save until we return to the others" Pidge smiled brightly and Lance nodded.

"safe" Lance mumbled and passed it back to pidge who face palm.

"well you are the best option in looking after the contract" Lotor smiled as pidge tuck the contact into her belt.