Chapter 30 Friendship?

Steve's Pov:

"So." I startled and looked at Tony. "No letter, No dramatic voicemail...Come on your killing me here." Tony said and I smiled. "You have to give me some form of a cliche to work with here." He added.

"Clint tell you?" I asked.

"Of Course...Hawkass and I are buds now...Birds of a feather." Tony said.

"Tony...Clint has no wings." I said.

"He thinks he does," Tony said.

"Is this where you tell me not to leave?" I asked and Tony frowned.

"Yeah, it is," Tony said.

"You don't need me anymore Tony," I said.

"You know that's not true," Tony said. "You said I deserve all the friends in the world." He added.

"I hate when you make my words bite me in the ass," I said and Tony laughed making me smile.

"You're one of my closest friends Steve," Tony said and I got a little choked up by that. "I'll always need you. Bruce is great but he's no fun and never argues with me." Tony said and I laughed.

"Tony, why should I come back?" I asked.

"Because...I'm here." He said and I felt my stomach twist as I looked at the lost look he was giving me.

"You're horrible," I said and he looked hurt. "Not like that...I just...You using yourself as a bargaining chip. You're more than an object Tony." I said and he laughed.

"Fuck off, I know that," Tony said. "Please, Steve...Don't leave." Tony said and I heard him choke on the last words which caused me to look at him. I wish I hadn't...The desperate look on his face mixed with tears is killing me.

"Alright." I sighed and Tony's face lit up making my heart melt...I swear. "I'll have to get used to...this friendship thing," I said.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked.

"Tony our friendship was weird," I said. "It was borderline a relationship," I said.

"Hey, friends can cuddle," Tony said and I laughed.

"I'll come back," I said and he smiled.

"Thank you." He said and he faded away...I just hope I don't mess it up.

Sam's Pov:

"Should we break this up?" Steve asked...He had gotten back just now and I was taking him to Tony only to find...

"NEVER!" Tony shouted as Clint wrestled him and Bruce just sat there sipping his tea at the table.

"Share the damn cookies!" Clint snapped reaching for Tony's outstretched arms but Tony wrapped his legs around Clint and flipped them making the table wobble and Bruce to lift his tea off it.

"This is normal," I said.

"It really is." T'Challa added and they wrestled under the table finally knocking it over...Bruce just stared at his tea that was now on the floor...He looked devastated.

"Oh...Cookies." Shuri said taking them from Tony easily.

"No...My own sister has betrayed me." Tony gasped.

"I'm not your sister white boy," Shuri said.

"My own science buddy has betrayed me," Tony said.

"Mine," Peter said taking them from Shuri.

"Hey!" Shuri shouted.

"ENOUGH! Stop fighting like children!" Okoye snapped and they all shot up.