where's my epic background music?

i sit on his lap. "cmon, all you have to do is tell me who you're working for," i say sweetly.

"you know i can't do that," he says huskily.

i snuggle a little closer to him. "just say the name," i whisper, nibbling on his ear.

"hun, you're pretty, but-"

i reach for a knife, tucked into its sheath. and he grabs my wrist. "that's enough of that," he says, pushing me down, onto his carpet. i shiver as he steps over me. "why do you care so much?"

"names are like currency," i say smoothly, "but it depends on who's asking."

"well who wants my boss's?" he growls, putting one foot on my chest.

i gasp. "androvich! androvich does."

the pressure is removed from my chest, and he peers down at my suit. "looks like someone has been paying you handsomely."

i flip back to my feet, taking out a knife. he backs into the wall opposite the door to get away from me. "i'm not going to ask again," my voice dangerously low, "who hired you?"

"vanko! he says, "vanko."

i take a step back, tilting my head. "what does vanko want with old blueprints?"

"i don't know, i just do the dirty work!"

"last chance," i say, crossing my arms. "where and how did you meet? do you have any contact with him? where were you going to drop off the files?"

he laughs. "you aren't actually going to hurt me."

i slap him across the face. he stumbles back and i cover the ground with one long step, pulling a pistol out of its holster. i hold it to one of his kneecaps. "now, there aren't any real bullets in here. just... poison. it'll work its way up to your heart, leaving you paralyzed and gasping for air, all of your veins and arteries burning as your organs start to eat you from the inside out."

"i don't believe you."

i pull an extra vial out from my belt. i tilt it and watch the contents swish, the cap glinting in the light. "why, are you a hands on learner?"

he takes another step back. "alright, alright! we met in a café in LA. i was eating lunch, he slipped me a note, and i came back the next day. that was last week. i haven't heard from him since. i just assumed he'd find me."

i nod. "thank you." i pretend to walk away, and then spin and shoot him in the neck. he rips the needle out, but it's too late. the poison works fast. he'll be dead in an hour. i stalk out of the room, locking the door behind me. i take out my phone and dial carter's number. she picks up on the fourth ring.

"i have what i need," i say casually, grabbing my coat off the coatrack, "and he'll be dead long before anyone finds him."

"thank you, agent romanoff. i'll have a taxi waiting for you on main street. come to my office as soon as you're done."

i step out of the complex, flipping my collar up. as expected, there's a taxi waiting for me when i reach main street. "the triskelion," i say, sliding into the backseat.

the man nods. "we need you to kill peggy carter."

"no," i say casually.

he pulls out a phone, holding his finger over the screen. i can make out a few lines of coding, but it's hard to tell from my position. shit.

"alright, fine."

he grins, pocketing the phone. he starts driving, honking at someone who has the right of way. "of course."