Author's Note

Hi, this is Rosie.

50th day of Glitch. Another journey just ended tonight. After keeping this idea and plot for two years, I finally wrote it and finished writing it. Glitch's story was made the same time I was just writing Seven Deadly Sins, my debut to the fan fiction world of BTS. And now it's done. The dream came true. And even became the fastest book I ever wrote.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting that a lot of people would like this story since I find Flower Boy (my previous work) a failure for not getting much reads and I often find it confusing. But isn't that how technology works? I never thought I could actually execute Luna and Glitch's moments rightfully where people would grip onto it but I did. And I am thankful for it.

I am thankful for you too. Yes, you! You, the one reading it. Thank you for reading this book and thank you for thinking that it is worth reading. I hope to see you on my next journey: HIATUS. I love you.

So here goes fun facts:

▪ the memes used for this story was actually saved in my album and was actually for personal uses only but here ya go. A peek to my trash.

▪ both of their thoughts are often my thoughts too, so it's like knowing me through Glitch and Luna.

▪ yes, bts was drunk texting Luna at Chapter G72

▪ 050717 - the date of the BTS Wings Tour I attented. Still so magical.

Songs for Glitch:

● State of Grace Acoustic Ver. - Taylor Swift
● The One That Got Away Acoustic Ver. -Katy Perry
● Crystal Snow - BTS

Announcement:
Special Chapter will come after this book hit 12k votes. (Not that far from now!)

Glitch is now logging out.