Chapter Eleven

Clarke POV

After sharing a kiss with Lexa, I wasn't as worried about what today may bring. I knew that Finn would out me, if he already hadn't, but he may start up some rumors about me. While I don't really want to be outed to the whole school, it would be a lot worse if he claimed I cheated on him.

However, when I arrived at school with Lexa and her friends, the dread of walking into the building came back.

"Hey, it'll be okay," Lexa said, in an attempt to comfort me. "If you need to leave, message me and meet me in the clearing where we were yesterday."

She got out of the car and walked over to my side to get the door for me. She offered me her hand and we walked inside hand in hand. After stopping at each other's lockers, Lexa walked me to my first period class. Chemistry, with Raven, who is best friends with Finn. That's going to be fun. I sat down in my desk next to her.

"Hey," she whispered to me. "You didn't tell me you were gay."

I sighed. "I'm not."

"This post says otherwise. Plus Finn told everyone you cheated on him with the new girl."

"Wait, what post?" I asked, getting anxious.

Raven gave me her phone. There was a new Instagram post with a video attached. The caption read So now I know who my ex-girlfriend cheated on me with. There was a video of Lexa and me this morning holding hands. I swiped to see a couple photos of us from our creative writing class and walking home together, laughing and looking really close.

On the last slide there was another video, this one taken a couple of days ago. It was the day Lexa and I first met. We were walking home singing along to Girls Like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko. Finn had followed us home. He was watching us the entire time, and he thought I was cheating on him. I pulled out my phone to message Lexa about the rumors going around.

Hey Lexa, there's a rumor going around about us and wanted to make sure you knew about it.

I put my phone away as class started. I was tempted to leave, but I didn't want to let Finn win. We were learning about the periodic table as my phone dinged with a notification. I pulled it out, and was surprised to see that it wasn't a text, but an Instagram notification that I received. I opened it and was shocked by what came up.

Lexa_Woods

I know that there's a rumor going around about Clexa. I wanted to tell you that it's just a rumor. Clarke never cheated on Finn, and everything you saw Finn_Collins account was us being friends. Clarke_Griffin is not gay

I messaged Lexa again after I saw her post.

Thanks for the Instagram post Lexa 

This time I got a response immediately.

Any time Clarke :)

A/N

Heyo to anyone who's reading this. Apologies for not posting last week, school was crazy busy before the break and I didn't get a chance to update.

Hoping this story turns out how I am imagining it unfolding. I really want to do Clexa justice, and the whole soulmates vampire thing I thought would be kinda neat to help tie it all together.

I also have an idea to tie into this story, so it may be going on for awhile (or if enough people read this, maybe a sequel)

Anyways, I know not many actuallly read the Author's Notes, as it takes away from the story. But I just wanted to say, thank you for reading! And voting! It means a lot to me knowing that you're enjoying this story. Please stay tuned for future chapters, and you can voice your thoughts if you want something in particular to transpire. 

Have a great day/night everyone! You're all so amazing!