Chapter 2 - LSD

Edited.

Previously:
Does he care about me like I care about him? Does he have feelings for me?

Present:
We finally let go of the hug for what seems like a million years, but it was probably only 2 minutes. I smile and thank him for the hug. Out of nowhere, we just start staring into eachother's eyes. I could just stare into his eyes forever if I had the chance. I hear footsteps running down the stairs. "Hey, sorry I took so long. I couldn't find my phone," Kevin said. Nolan and I snapped out of our trance and looked at Kevin. "It's fine you idiot," Nolan says, calling him that because Kevin looses his phone damn near everyday. I laugh and say, "Yea, seriously. 'Maybe you should quit smoking, it messes with your brain' " we all laugh. That's what our mom always says to us. We laugh it off as we leave the house and go into Nolan's car. I sit in the back and Kevin and Nolan sit in the front, Nolan obviously driving because he doesn't trust ANYONE with his car. He even named it LSD... Weird name, I know, but we're all stoners and he thought it would be funny.  Nolan's car is a light grey BMW i8 with black and red designed interior and red LED lights lacing the bottom rims of the car (they light up when the sun sets). Before I can think about anything else, we've already arrived at school. Ew, I hate this place. We all get out of the car and I sigh. I hate Thursdays. Wait- scratch that-- I hate every school day. I go into the building and go straight to my locker, as always. I place my backpack on the ground and put on my lip balm and lip gloss and some highlighter on while looking in my locker mirror. At the bottom right of the mirror, I see Ryan. Ugh. He never walks this way, why is he coming over here? I close my eyes in defeat. I close my locker and pick up my backpack, trying to leave to my first class. As I'm turning around, he's right in front of me. I see him look at me with a smirk on his face. This is nothing new. I look into his eyes with hatred and instantly regretted what I said next. "I've had enough of you, what do you want from me, seriously?" I said angrily. Behind him was I think 10 or 15 guys that were all his friends. He grinned, looked behind him at his friends, and looked back at me with the most serious, devilish look on his face. He pushes me against the lockers, causing me to drop my backpack. I try to push him off of me but he's too strong. He grabbed both my hands in his free hand and held them against the locker above my head. He smashed his lips against mine. I couldn't pull away since I was being pinned against the fucking lockers, so I couldn't really do anything. I felt a tear slip from my eye as I heard Ryan's friends in the background cheering and stuff. How are there no hall moniters out here right now? I kept trying to push him off of me but it was no use. I suddenly felt Ryan be pulled off of me. I open my eyes to see what was happening and I see Alex throw him against the lockers on the opposite side. Ryan fell to the ground after being thrown against the lockers and Alex started instantly beating the shit out of him right when Ryan was trying to stand up. Alex kicked him in the stomach. I sigh in relief and see Ryan totally getting the shit beat out of him. Darius, Emilio, and Nolan run over. What, is this a party now? Nolan begins to fight Ryan as well. Poor RyRy. But he deserves it. My eyes start to water. Ryan wasn't doing anything too bad, compared to what has happened before. Don't cry, you fucking baby. Don't show that you're weak! I leave the scene of the people I care about hurt the person I cared about. I went into the woman's bathroom and quickly wiped away my tears that fell. You idiot. You'll be lucky if no one saw you cry. I clean up some mascara that had run down my cheeks and take a deep breath in and go back over to the scene of where all the fighting was going down. Nolan kicked Ryan in the balls and Ryan screamed in pain obviously. Then one of Ryan's friends, I think his name was Josh, came over and said kind of loudly "Guys! Be mature about this and take this outside. Don't want your parents to be called cuz of this dumb shit. Come on, how 'bout we take it to an alley?" He's kind of smart. Wait. But I don't want ANYONE getting hurt. Too late. Just let it happen. Ugh.

_______________________________________

A/n: this is lowkey cringe to read cuz Zanna coulda literally kicked Ryan in the balls- but it's okay it's content I guess lmao
Also, I might end up changing Nolan's name- I just don't really like the name for the character but yeah just letting y'all know I might change the name for his character.
Hope y'all are enjoying this, if not, then you don't have to read it. But if you do like this story, stay tuned for whatever the fuck happens next.
Enjoy!

933 words