THE PLAY

When I woke up the next morning I had 100 more texts and 10 more snapchats. I was so tired that I didn't even care. It was Friday and I didn't want Jily (Jack and Lily) the perfect couple to spoil my morning. So I washed my face put on my Jordans, some black shorts, and a white shirt. I ran downstairs to notice that there was a stack of flapjacks, orange juice, bacon, eggs, hot chocolate, whipped cream, fruits, and coffee. I guess IHOPS came to visit. I sat down and didn't know where to start. When my parents saw me looking at everything they said help yourself. When I was just going to get dome food, Mia texted me to come over at 1:00 pm. I looked at the top of my phone and noticed it was 11:58 am. I had plenty of time. I texted back ok and started to eat. When I was done the table was empty and me, Katy, my mom, and my dad. We were stuffed. I remember Mia invited me over. I checked the time and it was 12:55 pm. I told my parents I had to go and I left. When I got to Mia's house she had like a thousand binders, highlighters, markers, books, and Jansport backpacks. As I closed the door she explained everything to me. She said that she got me everything for school and we were going to DIY it. I was so happy. When I was little my mom used to DIY my room and some treats. After about 5 hours my hand was hurting, Mia's living room was a mess and everything was blue. But, I had a DIYed book bag and a bunch more. Then the biggest thing happened . Mia's doorbell rang and she ran to get it while I cleaned up. When she came she was with 6 other friends. There was Megan, Lia, Francesca, Alyssa, Justin, and Alex. They all seemed pretty cool. But Megan was bossy and we didn't get along because she thought I was steeling Mia from her. Lia was quiet and always read books and when I talked to her she would roll her eyes. Francesca talked all about soccer and it got boring. Alyssa was just mean. And Justin and Alex seemed like they liked Mia and Francesca. So they stayed away from me. After about and hour Ii got bored and left. But, I just went to get a drink. When I was about to come back I heard everyone talking about me. Francesca said I was boring, Alyssa, Lia and Megan said I was extremely annoying and the boys said I was quiet. I felt tears welling up in my eyes again. I felt horrible. I quickly wiped away my tears, picked up my stuff and said I was leaving. I don't care if they talked about me. I put down my stuff and laid on my bed. My phone kept on beeping like crazy. I couldn't manage it so I just showered brushed my teeth and watched The Thundermans. I had to go to a new school in 5 days so I thought about my life and how everything was horrible. I turned off the tv took one big breath and went to bed.