BACK TO THE BEGINNING

•ALEXA'S POV.
Yes it is happening. When my mom got home I told her the whole story and she hired herself for a new job back in Florida and we were leaving in 5 days. Everyone was packing up. The truck was already here. When I heard a car door slam I looked outside and saw that Mia was here. I didn't really care to how sad I was. I was going to go back to my old school in Florida. And go back to a new house in Florida. that was it. Everything was gone and the 2 days I have been at this school has been the worst yet. When I came here I thought I would try to make friends but that didn't happen. I held back tears as I went upstairs to finish packing.
~~~~~~~~~~
➰ 5 DAYS LATER ➰
As I packed in the last box into the moving truck I saw a shadow run towards me. I turned and saw Mia with her head held down low. She finally looked up and I saw tears in her eyes. She took a deep breath and said she said she was extremely sorry and she didn't mean for all of this to happen. I told her it was ok and it wasn't a big deal. She said it was a huge deal and that when I got to Florida that we should talk everyday and that she would miss me. We took a big hug and then I heard a honk. I looked and saw that my parents were telling me to come. I told Mia bye and hooped in the car. As we drove away I looked at the neighborhood that I once lived in.