THE SCHOOL (Part 2)2⃣

HEY GUYS SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THIS CHAPTER MIGHT HAVE A LOT OF DRAMA, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
LOVE,
CHRISTY

I hopped off the bus while Mikey followed me. As I stepped through the doors of the school my heart started to beat like crazy. My arms started to sweat and my stomach got butterflies.

I turned to Mikey, he already left me to go hang out with some girl. As I walked around the school looking for the office and I bumped into someone and not just anyone, but Francesca. The room got quiet and everyone stared at us. Francesca yelled some stuff at me like watch where your going fatface. My heart was crushed. Yeah sure I knew she didn't like me but I didn't think she would call me names. Francesca grabbed Lia's iced tea and poured it on my head. Mt eyes started to get blurry with tears. I blinked my eyes and held back the tears, then everybody started to laugh like crazy. I just wanted to curl up in a ball. Next thing you know Mia comes in running hands in hands with a boy who I can't see that well. Mia yells at Francesca and tells everybody to leave. Then the boy who she was with turned around and my jaw dropped. It was none other than him. Mia dragged me to the bathroom and helped me clean up.