MOVING DAY✈️

Every single thing was packed up. Plates, chairs, everything. I saw my mom and dad crouched on the floor wrapping up little ornaments. I tapped them on the shoulder and asked when we were moving. They said Sunday and I ran back upstairs. It was Friday night which meant we had only 2 days left. I checked my phone and found 38 messages from Lily👯. She put a bunch of crying emojis then she said facetime me.

I facetimed Lily and we talked about everything. Then we watched a movie over facetime. After about 5 hours it was 12:30 am and Lily had to go. We did our handshake and she left. Since we were moving everyone in my family was still up packing. I had boxes outside my door so I packed them up. Two days later the moving truck came. We threw in everything and drove to Alaska. I spent my whole time texting until I had only 5% charge. By then we still had a about an hour left. My mom and dad were singing road trip songs and my sister was asleep. I took the iPad that was on the floor. And watched Disney movies. After about 1 movie we pulled up into our house. I thought I would be upset, but now I am even more upset. Our house was extremely small and our neighborhood was tiny and clustered.
We all jumped out of the car and took a tour of the house.

My mom said we had neighbors my age and she wanted me to meet them. So I threw on my black jeans, gray sweater, gray beanie, and my black vans. I went over to my neighbors and a little girl opened the door. As soon as she saw me she yelled MOM. Someone who I was guessing was her mom greeted me and I introduced myself. She told me to sit and the her daughter, Mia, would be down in a sec.